DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabolicdude

AAAAAAARGHH
most of you would have completed the first leg by now . . .
So, did anyone try solving the other clues (the ones not related to first leg) ????

If,yes then which clues did u manage to solve???

I think this time CTC will go on till the next month..as the first leg will go in till 18th :? :? and the subsequent rounds which will definatly be tougher than the first leg would take more time...

I think that next month's Magazine will contain some clues too..

Does anyone else agree with this?

Can anyone confirm?

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png

:( I am late .. sis's marriage ... family meets-ups ... and vacation blues ..
but hey .. I still did it :)

google told me so much about so many penetration testing distros .. pentoo, gnacktrack ( icon is a mosquito - stinging insect) , neopwn etc ... while I knew about backtrack only a few minutes ago

Last edited:
E

Excellent

Ctc2 is Really Tough and Fun.Iam finally BREAKED!!!!!!!Today
All of u Enjoy the contest.
*i50.tinypic.com/n1xy0h.jpg

most of you would have completed the first leg by now . . .
So, did anyone try solving the other clues (the ones not related to first leg) ????

If,yes then which clues did u manage to solve???

I think this time CTC will go on till the next month..as the first leg will go in till 18th :? :? and the subsequent rounds which will definatly be tougher than the first leg would take more time...

I think that next month's Magazine will contain some clues too..

Does anyone else agree with this?

Can anyone confirm?

ya bro u r right......but i dont think tht they will stretch it to nxt month mag also......bcoz till nw most of the part was arnd mag........online part is yet to come (if u rememeber CTC 1.....thr were also question other than from mag...)

and yup thr r 2-3 clues which aren't used till now........so will be used in 2nd leg..........didnt tried to solve them yet......!!:-D:-D

J

jelly_gill

Reached checkpoint at last. The real thrill is only when you scratch your brain, spend sleepless nights in front of PC, learn a lot on the way and then finally catch a clue.

amraj

way to Future
i just got the mag yesterday and now stuck with the ethical hacking. Any body with the clue ? Please :?:

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

cleared ethical hacking without help.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

pls help me with the xyz

amraj

way to Future
completed xyz on my own. stuck at )* what is it?

*img695.imageshack.us/img695/4756/33014146.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

at last reached next step.

Last edited:
V

viksDgamer

I tried writing "ethicalhacking" in leet, and even tried replacing the vowels,,, and also tried writing google in leet!... still, no use:-(:-(

BassEXE

The Black Shadow
can someone tell me the all the pages with the crossword pieces and how to assemble them? I got my issue just yesterday so I hope I am not too late.

nithishr

Journeyman
Can somebody help me with the "ethicalhacking" in leet? I have tried all sorts of permutations & combinations...

Got it at last... was a simple 1.. just complicated it myself...
Read the clue again & got it by myself after a bit of rest... [:)]

Last edited:

Tron91

In the zone
damn people still don't have their mags

---------- Post added at 05:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Today is 17th, so tommorrow...

T

tryeee

hey just bought digit 4 days back.

i m really messed up with the password of that .7z file ,

i read the previous threads but unable to guess the answer....

som1 HELP me with my GRAY cells to work with the answer ...

Last edited by a moderator:

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
Well, I finally got the copy today in the evening. 1 day before the second phase starts. Now how is it fair that a subscriber gets 1 DAY to solve all the clues in the night and start the second phase tomorrow ?

Its really aweful especially for the anniversary issue. Also, it makes it totally meaningless for me to participate starting now because, my college starts from monday and being it my final year, i cannot really spare that much time that will be required to catch up will all the guys who already conquered to this stage. None-the-less, I will try my best to complete most of the clues within time.

I expected better of the magzine which completed 9 years and has remained #1 for the same time. I mean, apart from a few months, never did the magazine was delivered before the 2nd week. This needs some serious looking into.

Is it my fault ? If it is, I apologise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom