DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
plz help

there aren't the questions for some of the numbers, the space invaders question is without a number and all the pieces of the crossword are not in the mag
were they on the cardboard that came with the mag? if yes somebody please post its pic here

Tron91

In the zone
Edit By FilledVoid - There seems to be people who have not yet got the answer and this sort of spoils the challenge for them. Hence Im editing out the content. If someone needs help with it maybe they could PM you or something.

You edited my post after 24 god damn hours! Shld have been earlier, but no harm done since most subscribers basically got the mag much later than me lol. But what you did actually entitle me a larger message box and lowering or still better removing the 1 min/60 sec interval between posts/messages! You told every1 basically to PM me!

Oh i almost forgot the most important thing! Well you couldn't deliver the mags within the predetermined time to the subscribers, but atleast try to keep up with time whereever you can! In this case wats ordered for 14th shld be delivered on 14th and the reason for it, u were able to do it. And now you delay it by 4 more freaking days! The reason you site for delaying is kinda lame from my view too. Most people got all the puzzles of the first leg done within 1 or 2 days, so there is no point in delaying by 4 more days. Moreover the late ones would have been more happy if they had found that they could continue to the second leg without having to wait like the "bus stand buyers" (for example: me) for almost 3 or 4 days.

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

please somebody help me out in getting the longest word in pg. 44 crossword..........:-(:-(

Read in the upward direction i.e. bottom to top, not in the normal top to bottom, or left to right direction.

Last edited:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
You edited my post after 24 god damn hours! Shld have been earlier, but no harm done since most subscribers basically got the mag much later than me lol. But what you did actually entitle me a larger message box and lowering or still better removing the 1 min/60 sec interval between posts/messages! You told every1 basically to PM me!

I dont go reading every single thread int he forum. Since the thread was reported I took a peak and saw that the answer was included yes. So I edited out. Unfortunately it was not my intention to have the whole horde to message you .

This is for FilledVoid

Shld have been removed by now!
What should have been removed? I don't see anything in the above blank picture and I'm not sure why its important. Or are you referring to the post below it? In that case yes it has been modified for now.

People I'm not sure what to do here. The thing is there are a certain amount of people who don't want to see the answers posted on the board. On the contrary there are quite a few people who do want to see the answers :/ . This sort of puts me in a predicament.

So Ill check with other mods and see what would be agreeable.

Tron91

In the zone
I dont go reading every single thread int he forum. Since the thread was reported I took a peak and saw that the answer was included yes. So I edited out. Unfortunately it was not my intention to have the whole horde to message you .

What should have been removed? I don't see anything in the above blank picture and I'm not sure why its important. Or are you referring to the post below it? In that case yes it has been modified for now.

People I'm not sure what to do here. The thing is there are a certain amount of people who don't want to see the answers posted on the board. On the contrary there are quite a few people who do want to see the answers :/ . This sort of puts me in a predicament.

So Ill check with other mods and see what would be agreeable.

I understand ur dillemma, but referring the picture as blank kinda jinxes me. I see in it a full desktop screenshoot with google chrome opening the page answering the distro puzzle. The URL in the browser (Google Chrome) is the link to the answer.

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I understand ur dillemma, but referring the picture as blank kinda jinxes me. I see in it a full desktop screenshoot with google chrome opening the page answering the distro puzzle. The URL in the browser (Google Chrome) is the link to the answer
Oh I think I misunderstood :D . Ill edit it out now.

For crying out loud people just asking for the answers destroys the point of taking the challenge. Sure , get a clue or something but asking for the answers sort of hurts the fun for others and makes quite a task for others to clean it up.

So please don't just post the answers . (Well at least till I can confirm that it is allowed.)

Last edited:

Tron91

In the zone
Oh I think I misunderstood :D . Ill edit it out now.

For crying out loud people just asking for the answers destroys the point of taking the challenge. Sure , get a clue or something but asking for the answers sort of hurts the fun for others and makes quite a task for others to clean it up.

So please don't just post the answers . (Well at least till I can confirm that it is allowed.)

Finally Sorted Out :-D:grin::grin::grin::grin:

But could i know who reported my posts? i mean if they were reported. Coz next time dat guy asks me for answers, :-D:-D:-D i can :-D:-D:-D .... you know what i mean. Neway i think i know one already ;-)

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

plz help

there aren't the questions for some of the numbers, the space invaders question is without a number and all the pieces of the crossword are not in the mag
were they on the cardboard that came with the mag? if yes somebody please post its pic here

I too think dat one piece of the crossword was missing in the mag, and the space invaders was without numbers.

For the board game, check one of the DVDs. Its in a PDF file.

rahul_yadav

Right off the assembly line
i have name of famous i phone hackers ! that might help ya ! "firmware hacker George Hotz, better known by the moniker Geohot,"

George Hotz! go man goo!

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

i might give u a lil bit of hint bro ......try deciphering the code which is used as a Kermit protocol ....that will will be enough for u!

Kumar Aditya

Lambda Squared
Oh cr4p! The Digit guys have postponed the next leg of CTC II to 18th.

Now all the guys who are still lagging behind may catch up. Those who have solved the first leg, please don't spoil the fun though by posting exact answers.

V

viksDgamer

hey can anybody just give me a clue for the longest word in pg. 44...i am stuck up there!!:?::-(:-(:-(

Tron91

In the zone
hey can anybody just give me a clue for the longest word in pg. 44...i am stuck up there!!:?::-(:-(:-(

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1249707&postcount=274

by the way that word is the mother of all words! now go figure

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Mobile browsing?

Try this light weight browser. even plays files from YouTube
*boltbrowser.com/bolts2.jad [Java Descriptor]
*boltbrowser.com/new/bolt.jar [Jar File]

Want resumable download support in ur Mobile Browser?

Try this browser UCWEB7 *www.uc.cn/English/download.shtml

finally reached at Checkpoint..........soul in peace nw !! :grin:

waitin for 18th of June.......and i h8 this waiting period......

wonder wat to do in meantime.........may b i will try out my hand in DIY :p or in lil of ETHICAL HACKING :wink:

and moreover........

:fluriod-cyclop:fasten up ur seat belts guya.......bcoz the next leg of CTC II gonna be a bumpy ride !:boxing:

Tron91

In the zone
waiting period? dats wat i sed in one of my previous posts, even the late ones to join CTC 2.0 would have preferred to continue to the second leg directly as the first leg was really easy apart from the first erroneous puzzle. Today is 14th, so the second leg would have been opened, but now w8ing till 18th, bull crap

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

actually shld conduct a poll on whether the second leg to be opended or not, the forum mods/admins just sed by popular demand it has been delayed, but did they consider asking the ones who had already completed the 1st leg?

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Maybe they don't consider the "bus stand buyers" to be real avid readers of their mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom