DIGIT CTC 2 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bapi256852

@katzdudexxx WAT DO U THINK?Am i an idiot just like u?u think dat u know all answers?i have asked some answers,bt i hav also got some answers myself!STOP BEING RUDE!whatz ur problem man?it seems dat u dont want 2 help anybody..........

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

@katzdudexxx WAT DO U THINK?Am i an idiot just like u?u think dat u know all answers?i have asked some answers,bt i hav also got some answers myself!STOP BEING RUDE!whatz ur problem man?it seems dat u dont want 2 help anybody..........

i try 2 solve d qsns first......wen i m unable 2 solve,i ask 4 help!i m nt a genius...i cant solve all qsns myself!

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
arey phir se shuro ho gaye tum dono jhagarna , bapi calm down and katz leave him alone , lets wait till the next leg and see , i think he has understood now.

jhagarna band karo aur "tere bin laden" ke video dekho aur hanso khilkhilao.

*goes away to bring monday early*

-=[bZk]=-

Broken In
Sorry Mods, but I think this is really really bad. I enjoyed playing the CTC 1 but the CTC 2, I cannot just start cause guess what ? ITs june 13th and the copy just did not arrive at my place.

I hope it arrives before the last date ! Please do not delete this post, if you do, please send a copy to the administrators.

I really do not understand why the subscribers cannot get an equal chance to participate and win when other casual readers from newsstand are already enjoying their magazine ?

I am from nagpur and its a regular feature of digit arriving in the 2nd or 3rd week of the month.

PS: I ordered an BookSet from amazon from the U.S. and it was shipped in 7 days. I guess digit comes from mumbai (15-16 hrs for train) ?

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Wow, the forum is up already!
Bought the mag yesterday, was pretty hard shelling out the extra 100 bucks. Was flipping over the cordboard, then saw CTC II. Made the decision and bought it. I hope its worth it though.

good luck to all for head banging

*i46.tinypic.com/an0sop.jpg

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iam Waiting for Next CTC2 in 14th

This is exactly what I am talking about. What have I done wrong to not to deserve an equal chance to participate in the CTC ? Perhaps, paying the subscription ?

Please, I desparately need an answer from some of the staff.

Last edited by a moderator:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I can understand that you are annoyed. However you might have better luck entering this in the feedback section than the ctc thread. Also Raaabo has explained why the magazine seems to be lagging behind this much. You can find his explanation in the Feedback thread as well.

just got my mag from courier boy.....wonder y did i subscribe it cos me getting it almost after half a month.... pity :(............looks like many people have already reached tht borderline genious checkpoint.........gonna start now and juiced up my grey cells.........all the best to u guyz....!! :D

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
i was soooooooo eagerly waiting for 14th june .
but now it is shifted to 18th........:wah::wah::wah::glass-sad::glass-sad:

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

good news for newcomers though.....

M

mustyala.rakesh

hai can u say the pgno 18 code

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

pls say me the crack the code in pgno:18..plz help this for once and the next i go ahead

guyz need some hint regarding tht longest word...........:)

do smbdy care to hlp ??

oh got tht word.......t'was easy !!

Last edited:

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
ohhhh!!!! at last i got :p:pmy copy yesterday evening.. but i am really annoyed by the late delivery..........

Hey .. iam i late here..:-(:-(.

btw please somebody help me to get the longest word on pg.44 crossword.

please help me out....:lol::lol::lol:

-=[bZk]=-;1249335 said:
Sorry Mods, but I think this is really really bad. I enjoyed playing the CTC 1 but the CTC 2, I cannot just start cause guess what ? ITs june 13th and the copy just did not arrive at my place.

I hope it arrives before the last date ! Please do not delete this post, if you do, please send a copy to the administrators.

I really do not understand why the subscribers cannot get an equal chance to participate and win when other casual readers from newsstand are already enjoying their magazine ?

I am from nagpur and its a regular feature of digit arriving in the 2nd or 3rd week of the month.

PS: I ordered an BookSet from amazon from the U.S. and it was shipped in 7 days. I guess digit comes from mumbai (15-16 hrs for train) ?

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

This is exactly what I am talking about. What have I done wrong to not to deserve an equal chance to participate in the CTC ? Perhaps, paying the subscription ?

Please, I desparately need an answer from some of the staff.

dude ur anger is completely justified...........i also got my mag today....today ie after ****ing half month.....after 13 dayz...........:x:x

it srsly hurts.....cos if u remember we were among first ones to complete CTC-I an nw we are getting mag this much late.....and u hvnt still got it..........so its a pity for us (SUBSCRIBER) !!:x:x

Last edited by a moderator:

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
dude ur anger is completely justified...........i also got my mag today....today ie after ****ing half month.....after 13 dayz...........:x:x

it srsly hurts.....cos if u remember we were among first ones to complete CTC-I an nw we are getting mag this much late.....and u hvnt still got it..........so its a pity for us (SUBSCRIBER) !!:x:x

same here i got my copy yesterday..........
:evil::-x:-x:-x:-x

:-x:-x:-x

12th June............ really hearting...:x

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
koi mods ke saath contact main hai? tell them ki atleast unlock some clues.
it was really hard waiting till 14th only, 18th is too much.

we will be content with 3-4 clues till 18th , then the rest can catchup up when the 5th clue goes live after 18th.

i dont think anyone will have problem with release of 4 clues .

comon mods give us a chunk of the next leg thats enough up till 18th.

puhleese.

ya phir koi magzines ke clu scan kar ke ek alag thread bando , atleast everyone can enter. what do u guys think?

Last edited:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
5 din karne ke liyen kuch to do yaar aise thodii hota hai , this has all gone haywire.

i think its better if we upload the clues , magzine pohanchti rahegi baad main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom