Digit CTC 2.0 - Unofficial gossip thread

Would you like a CTC 2.0?

• Umm... I don't know... It sure was hard!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No wayy!! I don't wanna see another CTC in my life... EVERRR!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The CyberShot

Broken In
*i45.tinypic.com/2hwz9zm.png
Hi guys, if you're here, then you've probably bought the February issue of Digit and tried the Digit Crack The Code (CTC) challenge. Some of you might have solved certain parts of it and then got stuck somewhere while some of you might have cracked the code in it's entirety, but all of you might have thoroughly enjoyed it! I know I did! It was tortuous, mystifying, perplexing and even irritating sometimes, but it was wholly satisfying! And loads of fun!

Even though Team Digit did a fine job of creating an intricate puzzle of sorts, I crave for more. And this time, I want it to be more computer related and a *lot* harder. Where's the fun in solving easy stuff? :D

Now I'm not sure if a CTC 2.0 is in the works or even planned, but if Digit were to ask us whether we wanted one, my answer would be a definitive, YES!!

P.S. Please participate in the poll attached to this thread.
Oh, and you could comment and give suggestions as to what kind of challenges you'd expect in CTC 2.0

P.P.S. While we speculate on the possibility of another CTC, you might want to flex your neurons and test your hacker know-how by checking out some sites that could be of great help to you in solving the next CTC. And you might learn some neat tricks on these sites too. Click Here for a short listing of some of these sites. If you happen to know about any, bump this thread with them.

Last edited:

hot zubs

live life king like...
yeah i would love to hav Digit CTC 2.0...

Digit CTC 1.0 was really awesome, but the only thing which was wrong is there timing...
i was really pissed off with it and my BP was at the top level...

Yeah sure !
i'm looking forward to ctc 2.0 and will like it to evolve and get a bit harder and more brain eater but as my above friend said that timing was bad so they surely need to improve it !!
But all of above Digit Roxs !! :)

Tron91

In the zone
Bring it on! An empty mind is a devil's workshop! So more the sooner, more the better. More the harder, more the merriar.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hmmm... wish there were hidden/closed threads somewhere, so we could all brainstorm and come up with a set of difficult challenges.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
That can be arranged Anorion. But who would we invite? Plus the invitees would be disqualified from winning...

I still think CTC 2.0 should be made by team digit, and made MUCH tougher...

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
That can be arranged Anorion. But who would we invite? Plus the invitees would be disqualified from winning...

I still think CTC 2.0 should be made by team digit, and made MUCH tougher...

Top Bottom