Digit CD Search software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Is it shareware. (Cause all digit cd/dvd softwares are shreware or freeware.)

If yes can someone please upload it to rapidshare.
My cd is currupt and dvd rom drive is not working.
Only cd rom drive working.

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Yepp they hv given us ONE this time. Good 4 them and good 4 us. Will try it and get back here.

at last finally i got digit cd/dvd archive software with february issue. it is built .net architecture, thats they provided .nety framework aslo. find out the software in bot cd and dvd in feb 06 issue.

there is a problem reagarding the month and year in the database. if we search for all the softwares and click on any of the software it shows only february 2006. even if we click the software present in previous months DVD/CD it shows it is present in february 2006 DVD/CD. first of all they had to correct it

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
dont u all think digit has released this beta version of the search prog in order to keep us quite for some days?????????/

and this beta version has data of only 2 months ie, jan & Feb....

Anyway it working fine.... hoping and waiting to see the full version (ie, UP-TO-DATE)

-SUDE

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
Embarassing confessions

sude said:
dont u all think digit has released this beta version of the search prog in order to keep us quite for some days?????????

You're alarmingly perceptive, I must admit.

The reason we have released this beta right now is to see what you guys think of it in terms of ease of use, the look, etc. and suggestions you might have to improve it.

We're building a more comprehensive archive, and will release it soon.
We will also try our best to implement new suggestions every time, so please keep them coming in.

Do remember, though, that there is just one poor soul (yours truly) developing the program in addition to his writing responsibilities, and he hopes you'll bear with him.

And yes, I will be watching this thread, so if you want something in the archive, ask for it here.

go4saket

First of all, thanks a lot to the Digit developers to take the pain of develiping this software for us. Nodoubt it is going to be of great help.

Digit Archive is wroking pretty good except that it's database doesn't seem to have anything prior to Jan 2006.

I would recommend the Digit developers to add up details of atleast last six months or so. Another feature that can be added is to browse the content of a particular months CD or DVD through this software.

varunchaddha

Right off the assembly line
hi friendz,

well i was also waiting 4 it for very LONGGG time...

i've just ONE sugestion ...

:arrow: ---> Plz include Various SEARCH OPTIONS ... like Month wise , CD or DVD , etc. type seperate search options ...

i think CD search SOftware's FIRST and MOst IMPORTANT one priority is to Provide options for as many of search variants ..

diffrent seach options provide ease of finding a product in ONE go .. and LESS BUT ACcurate RESULTS ..

plz correct me if i m wrong ...

Varun .... :idea:

agnels

Live The Dream!
What about software that is given in the archive but not on CD. I mean some software that are not present in the CD/DVD but still included in the archive. This should be avoided.

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
Unistall The sotware and istall the one provided it this month's digit
Reason : Digit wants us to do so

The intarface was not complete and database was inaacurate

source : *www.thinkdigit.com/pdf/dvd_april06.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom