Digit Blunder !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Well check this out.. Really bad for those who rely on Magz.. These mistakes wil lead bad info to newbies and others who rely on Tech Magz like Digit !.. Mistakes like this is pretty shameful |

*www.imgx.org/pfiles/7740/DSC01918.JPG

Well this is the 1'st time I encountered such a problem with Digit .. I hope they will rectify this goof up in their next release ! Hoping for more pronounced and good Issue next month.,..

Regards

anishcool

TE God
You guys actually read this mag? I used to find it real funny in the 9th grade, the editors should voluntarily resign after a blunder like this LOL!

Problem is the Tag 4. Theres no BIOS chip on a GPU n00bie.:D
Here you go n00bie.
*www.pcguide.com/ref/video/overBIOS-c.html

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I asked a simple question, some guy called me a noob, four other called him a noob, someone said that Digit editors should resign, someone lolled, and everyone is happy. Except I still don't know what's wrong with that pic.

superczar

-n00b-
Krazzy, what has been labelled as RAM heatsink on the pic are actually the DVI connection ports..
This is akin to calling say the wheels of a car a radiator..which is the reason why everyone is lolling...

And the other guy who walked in with a swagger and termed you n00b is pretty much clueless about GPUs....
Nothing wrong with asking a question on something you do not know about....someone with half baked knowledge answering back with an attitude is what caused 4 others term him a n00b

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Rudick just got owned. Lol. Rofl.

And I want to see what Digit has to say about this major goof up.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Krazzy, what has been labelled as RAM heatsink on the pic are actually the DVI connection ports..

Thank you. Actually i'm pretty much a noob when it comes to these things. That's why I started reading Digit in the first place and hence landed on this forum. But now both the magazine and the forum have started to suck.

slugger

Banned
the pice looks LOL-able right now - but if the Heatsink+fan had been kept attached to the Grafix card then the heatsink could easily have extended to the arrw shown

LAMO-able nevertheless

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
I can't take it anymore.

You people criticize Digit like its the worst tech magazine ever that does not deserve to be handed out. If you think Digit sucks, then voice your opinion expressing what topics might get back lost glory.

DON'T JUST SAY IT SUCKS! WHO IS THAT HELPING?

By the way, one goof-up in 100+ pages is waaay less than what is acceptable. Especially when you are dealing with custom images and what not. BTW, news flash...

MAKING A MAGAZINE IS NOT EASY!

If you think it is, then by all means go design one. I will personally purchase the first issue and make one thread per mistake, mocking each mistake to an unimaginable level.

Sorry about the outburst, but fact is I've been reading Digit for a long time now, and it is the very best even now.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
^^ I don't tink you will see any Admins or even Rudick again in this topic :D
Well I'm back. I know I'm a n00b and that's why I'm here in this forum to increase my status from a n00b to knowledgeable person.:) They say partial knowledge is most Dangerous.;-) Guess that's what happened with me here BUT I'm correct on the second part i.e DVI ports eing tagged as RAM Heatsinks:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom