Digit Archive ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
Anyone know what happened to Digit Archive? I cannot find it anywhere on the discs and when I try to update it online, there is some error(.NET framework error).

Any idea why they discontinued this very useful piece of software?

Can anyone tell me in which month was the setup of AVG Free 8.0 was provided??

Mahesh_Mhatre

Right off the assembly line
Hi I am new to forum, cam any one tell me how to ask my question?

And about Digit Archive really change it

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^FYI, using the software, you can search for some software/ game etc, and the software would show you the month on which it was provided, whether it was provided on the CD/ DVD, path to the file etc.
It's useful for those who can't download anything and have to rely on the disks.

Anyone know what happened to Digit Archive? I cannot find it anywhere on the discs and when I try to update it online, there is some error(.NET framework error).

Any idea why they discontinued this very useful piece of software?

Can anyone tell me in which month was the setup of AVG Free 8.0 was provided??

Yeah the software can't update, but I don't know why it's discontinued on the disks.
For getting AVG, why don't you search your disks? I'm sure it was provided at least once in the 2008 disks.

Last edited:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
no offense, but if 9dot9 has their way... digit may as well hand over the crown totally to chip (i will say that they are sharing it now)... lets wait and watch, may be its too early to comment...

no offense, but if 9dot9 has their way... digit may as well hand over the crown totally to chip (i will say that they are sharing it now)... lets wait and watch, may be its too early to comment...
No dude. The last two issues of digit were really good. Cant wait for the December Special *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom