difference between differnt corsair PSU

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
I was searching for PSU on corsair site.. and i found dat there are many type of series which they offer like
HX, GS, TX, VX ,etc...
what is the basic difffernce in all these?? the only thing m aware of dat GS is of gamer series and one of the series have modulator too... bt how n where does all dese things help??

n yeah how to find which series wud be best for a system as same wattage can be obtained in 2-3 series which u may found dat one is cheaper than PSU of same wattage bt of diffrnt series...

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
You forgot cx, and there's one more which is meant for generic purposes I think that would come in sometime.

Not all gamers are overclockers/hardware enthusiasts. Not all people who require sheer performance power are overclockers/gamers. They just want to play games or something that can run with their workstations efficiently. As far as what I've read by a comment from a corsair rep in an international forum, there's a significant market for power supplies as far as gamers and such power users are concerned.

Mention your system configuration and budget so that people can help you accordingly.

Top Bottom