Did you receive products ordered by Paymate ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

int86

You'r Born Free
NEW OFFER!!! Buy anything from futurebazaar.com using your giftmate a/c and get 2 wrist watches worth Rs 999 free, offer valid between 22nd Feb to 29 Feb 08. Also there is no minimum purchase amount, so you can purchase for as little as Rs 30 :mrgreen:.

*www.giftmate.co.in/watch.html

Can you tell me what to buy for as little as Rs 30.

r2d2

Journeyman
@ int86
Found the following 2 products for Rs 30 (free shipping)
*www.futurebazaar.com/b2c_futurebaz...ontractkey=&contractitemkey=&comefrom=Product
*www.futurebazaar.com/b2c_futurebaz...ontractkey=&contractitemkey=&comefrom=Product

Btw guys, yet another offer from giftmate and sirindia.com, buy anything from www.sirindia.com and get a free Rs 250 giftmate voucher. Came to know of this offer from *offersgalore.blogspot.com, click the following links for more info.

*offersgalore.blogspot.com/2008/02/shop-at-sirindiacom-and-win-giftmate.html
*www.sirindia.com/GiftTC.asp

Note: Customers using Giftmate vouchers to transact will not be eligible for this promotion.

Last edited:

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Is it possible to buy a domain name using giftmate?
Sify does have option to buy a domain and accepts paymate. But this link is dead.
Any other website offering domain name which can be purchased through giftmate??

ty

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Guys whenever i try to purchase something, i get the error "You are not a registered paymate user"
Why is this?
Simple English Buddy :p

it means, you number is NOT showing up in their database.

Register first, if already done then, mail them

shashank_re

In the zone
Iam its member since its launch! and have even purchased several products with the same number!
Anyways i have called them up and said it will be rectified in 2 days.

linux_ubuntu

iL6>Tushar
Current Status : OUP Waiting for Gateway Response
Payment Mode : ITZ Cash
Sub Order Number : 1356098 Order Number : 111116345my amount also deducted from my ITZ account when checked what is this help :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom