Did anyone watch Ghajini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I watched the movie,and I must say,It is one of the best movies released this year...aamir may do 1 movie every yr ,but that 1 movie is always awesome...
Fanna in 2006,Taare Zaameen Par in 2007, and Ghajini in 2008 :D

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^^ Well they actually used it,right in the basement when Amir goes to hunt the guy thinking him to be Ghajini and as soon as he realises he has made a goof,we hear the Ghajini's guys taking out the guns and shooting left right and centre.
However in the Climax when Ghajini in his very hidehouse is attacked by Amir, surprise same guys seem to be conveniently missing the guns.

To compare i think memento was okay than Ghajini,okay because though it has good surprises springing up,the end was so lame.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
ghajini is a just above average movie..i would say its worth watching once but i hae to admit i was looking at my watch more than once..the movie seems to have been dragged to almost 3 hours..wish they had removed the song & dance sequence,takes out the fun man...compared to the tamil version,can't say anything because i never saw the tamil version but compared to Nolan's memento,i would say memento pwns ghajini but one good thing which people would like is ghajini is a simple & uncomplicated movie...memento in some cases sometimes was complicated..i would give it 6/10....& yes jiah khan sucks...someone send her to an acting school...overall its one of the best movies to have come ot in 2008..because there were stupid movies this whole year..movies like singh is king & golmaal returns,i would say ghajini should definitely be nominated... :p :) :D

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
How can anyone compare Memento and Ghajini as a film!!! Memento is a Psychological Thriller(one of the ...or maybe the best in that genre) while Ghajini is a Masala Flick watered down for aam janta!!

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
How can anyone compare Memento and Ghajini as a film!!! Memento is a Psychological Thriller(one of the ...or maybe the best in that genre) while Ghajini is a Masala Flick watered down for aam janta!!

No...i was merely comparing the film because the story has been lifted from memento,no other reason..Christopher Nolan is one of the best directors in the world

roonie

Journeyman
ghajini is a just above average movie..i would say its worth watching once but i hae to admit i was looking at my watch more than once..the movie seems to have been dragged to almost 3 hours..wish they had removed the song & dance sequence,takes out the fun man...compared to the tamil version,can't say anything because i never saw the tamil version but compared to Nolan's memento,i would say memento pwns ghajini but one good thing which people would like is ghajini is a simple & uncomplicated movie...memento in some cases sometimes was complicated..i would give it 6/10....& yes jiah khan sucks...someone send her to an acting school...overall its one of the best movies to have come ot in 2008..because there were stupid movies this whole year..movies like singh is king & golmaal returns,i would say ghajini should definitely be nominated... :p :) :D
Surya's acting in tamil movie was the best compared to aamir..And in tamil it was a Masterpiece...But in Hindi movie it was trimmed at many places as "hindi walas dont like one man fight scenes as it is unrealistic compared to tamil who accept it "..And also climax in dis was changed compared to tamil make it acceptable and better than tamil...Anyway it is jus a master piece and also best movie in 2008

jck

Journeyman
some one above said memento had a bad ending.... it was guys like you that ghajini was made...

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
woh man this movie was awesome

the thing which surprised me the most was the movie video editing 10/10

this movie scenes were reminding me of max payne game play

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
gud muvee.........
u can watch it once as i did.....!!
a must for amir's fan...!!
i havent watched any of the "original" versions, south or holly.........
so i must give it 7.5/10 as i also mentioned in the "must watch...." thread....!!

the imp thing today's bolly trend is marketing.........
the movie with best marketing will beat others..........like this one.....!!
i watched it first day,2nd show.........as i didnt got the tickets for 1st show.......this scenario was then when i was making advance booking (on wednesday).........!!
thats the thing that make this movie a blockbuster and got record-breaking/creating earnings......!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom