Did anyone watch Ghajini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Completely ripped off from Momento. Momento was some oscar worthy material and this *******s ruined it by putting songs, romantic scenes and worthless action in between. And guess what, this biatches dont even credit Momento leave alone buying the rights! The movie is good for avg. movie watchers (my mom and dad liked it... WTF?!) but for me, its an insult and a disgrace. I had a good deal of respect for Amir Khan after watching his previous movie, Taare Zameen Par but now its all vanished bcoz of this.
Memento, Memento, Memento and again Memento not MOMENTO...

And u've got pretty much gyan why and hows about bollywood movies in "must watch" thread.
U r criticizing this movie have u seen it yet?
If yes then only come back if not...stop bullshitting.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Memento, Memento, Memento and again Memento not MOMENTO...

And u've got pretty much gyan why and hows about bollywood movies in "must watch" thread.
U r criticizing this movie have u seen it yet?
If yes then only come back if not...stop bullshitting.

Memento ? WTF?!

And I havent seen this movie... still it sux.. do whatever you can.

And BTW, Mr. Know-it-all, it was my opinion and you cannot comment on anyone's personal opinion. You liked the movie ? Good, you had great time-pass.

Now guarav_indian comes and asks our opinion. I said that it sux and its my sole opinion... so why go b1tching about it eh ? Cant you mind your own ****ing business ? Got nothing better to do than to just whine about a Bolly movie ?

And about my bullsh1t, its not your forum... you dont own it and you dont have any damn right to tell me to post or not. If you are so concerned as to wether who should post or not then make your own forum and rule there... this is a public forum and I have got every right to voice my opinion. If you dont like it than I cant do anything.

Last edited:

amitash

Intel OCer
90% was Copy from South better watch any Rajnikanth's Movie (they have much better action)

It was SUPPOSED to be a copy from the tamil movie...thats y its 90% like it :|
And i feel rajnikanths movies have way too much boring and senseless action.just my 2 cents.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Memento ? WTF?!

And BTW, Mr. Know-it-all, it was my opinion and you cannot comment on anyone's personal opinion. You liked the movie ? Good, you had great time-pass.

Now guarav_indian comes and asks our opinion. I said that it sux and its my sole opinion... so why go b1tching about it eh ? Cant you mind your own ****ing business ? Got nothing better to do than to just whine about a Bolly movie ?

And about my bullsh1t, its not your forum... you dont own it and you dont have any damn right to tell me to post or not. If you are so concerned as to wether who should post or not then make your own forum and rule there... this is a public forum and I have got every right to voice my opinion. If you dont like it than I cant do anything.
This is a very arrogant behavior.
First of all u don't even know the correct name of the english version of the film.
U r bullshitting about a hindi remake which u even didn't see.

And I've not seen the movie and I've never commented that its gr8. I never do it for any movie. My rule is I should first personally see, then only tell if I FOUND it good or bad.

See, if u've watched it then u would have every right going bad-mouth about it. I can't understand what is ur problem with Hindi version of Memento?
Did u had any wish to remake it in hindi when u r old enough??
Anything like that or just because its a HINDI flick, u r angry??

Kaya hai tumhara problem?

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Memento ? WTF?!

You havent seen this movie but it su**s?I havent read your posts but all your posts su**s.:rolleyes:

This is a very arrogant behavior.
First of all u don't even know the correct name of the english version of the film.
U r bullshitting about a hindi remake which u even didn't see.

And I've not seen the movie and I've never commented that its gr8. I never do it for any movie. My rule is I should first personally see, then only tell if I FOUND it good or bad.

See, if u've watched it then u would have every right going bad-mouth about it. I can't understand what is ur problem with Hindi version of Memento?
Did u had any wish to remake it in hindi when u r old enough??
Anything like that or just because its a HINDI flick, u r angry??

Kaya hai tumhara problem?

Dil mein mere hai dard-e-disco.:lol:

Yeah read it again.Thread title "did anyone watch ghajini?How is it?" You didnt watch and still you are saying it sux.Pathetic.;)

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
You havent seen this movie but it su**s?I havent read your posts but all your posts su**s.:rolleyes:

Dil mein mere hai dard-e-disco.:lol:

Yeah read it again.Thread title "did anyone watch ghajini?How is it?" You didnt watch and still you are saying it sux.Pathetic.;)

Thanks.

No more fights.... I am outta here. Its your money. Be happy, have a nice time-pass watching the movie. Even though its a rip-off (Cant call it a remake bcoz they have not bought the rights or even acknowledged the original film.), it does contain some elements of the original movie which is good so watch it for that.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
ya guyz its your choice to watch it or not
BTW people aren't fool that shows are housefull :D
Better watch Memento instead :)

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
ppl if u have any sense then watch memento. it has the director of dark knight and he has done alovely job here also. and then watch this ripoff if u must.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I saw it long back, I mean in Tamil, and honestly apart from Surya's acting, I didn't see anything worth in the movie. Felt I better did not watch it, also I didn't like the songs, so artificial and repetitive. So, if I do watch it in Hindi, it would be for Amir and Rahman. Really nice music.

P.S: I also watched Rab Ne Bana De Jodi last week. Can't say a Oscar worth, but did enjoy it in parts. Not too long a movie. No Fanboy I am, you see :D

ajaybc

Youngling
I saw momento today.It was great movie.real Oscar worthy stuff.But the thing is that Iam 100% dead sure that if it was an Indian movie it wud bomb in the box office.SURE.I can bet anything.Majority of the average Indian movie goers wont understand a thing.They are used to the usual bollywood masala with songs,fight,foreign locations etc.I cant blame Aamir and the director Murugadass for doing what they have done.No producer or director or actor or fan like to watch a movie do bad in the theatres.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
Tamil Ghajini was a vry good movie much better than other tamil movies, Asins acting was superb ,all the songs in that film still rocks...but the action sequence at the end was too boring..haven't seen the hindi version will see tomorrow.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
I saw momento today.It was great movie.real Oscar worthy stuff.But the thing is that Iam 100% dead sure that if it was an Indian movie it wud bomb in the box office.SURE.I can bet anything.Majority of the average Indian movie goers wont understand a thing.They are used to the usual bollywood masala with songs,fight,foreign locations etc.I cant blame Aamir and the director Murugadass for doing what they have done.No producer or director or actor or fan like to watch a movie do bad in the theatres.
If you could understand anything,I assure you most people will understand near about all of it.:p

ppl if u have any sense then watch memento. it has the director of dark knight and he has done alovely job here also. and then watch this ripoff if u must.

No,we don't have any sense,and I refuse to watch this memento movie,and I HATED THE DARK KNIGHT.

Ghajini is better than any movie ever made,Asin is the most beautiful actress of all times,the music is unearthly!

Last edited:

aditya1987

Extheist
Completely ripped off from Momento. Momento was some oscar worthy material and this *******s ruined it by putting songs, romantic scenes and worthless action in between. And guess what, this biatches dont even credit Momento leave alone buying the rights! The movie is good for avg. movie watchers (my mom and dad liked it... WTF?!) but for me, its an insult and a disgrace. I had a good deal of respect for Amir Khan after watching his previous movie, Taare Zameen Par but now its all vanished bcoz of this.

+1.;)

+1.

Last edited:
Ghajini.? yes i have watched it.! Great work by Christopher Nolan nd nice acting by Guy Pearce.! Its the top 27th movie in the Greatest 250 movies list.!

oh wait..! my bad, i've been reviewing the hollywood version :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom