Did anyone watch Ghajini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Plz, repot to "Must watch movies" thread, already few of our co-members reviewed that movie there.

Even, we're having a big, dirty fight over it for a few days.:rolleyes::cool:

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Plz, repot to "Must watch movies" thread, already few of our co-members reviewed that movie there.

Even, we're having a big, dirty fight over it for a few days.:rolleyes::cool:

Must watch movies and asking about a single movie is a different thing.It might not be a must watch movie for everyone.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Is it better than jaane tu ya jaane naa? Heard it got even bigger opening than JTYJN !!!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
all housefuls in Delhi,saw it yesterday.

its long,its sluggish at times,joah khan sucks,Asin and Aamir are superb,excellent OST,some good songs,one is superb,transporter inspired action sequence,one man army ftw!,expected ending.Well worth teh 140 rupees I spent.:>

nitansh

TECHNOHOLIC..............
Its a awesome movie & great acting by aamir as well as asin...
You will enjoy the whole time watching it, but dont think that u will take some "moral" from it at the end...

red_devil

Back!
haven't watched the movie yet... but heard its 3 Fing hrs !! however good the movie/acting may be...3 hrs is really loooong time !!

PS: - why the separate thread for a movie ??

satyamy

Alive Again...
yeah
watch it yeaterday

My Review
Rating : Normal Movie 2.5 out of 5
No worth to spend too much amount of money watching movie in cinemas instead wait a little an watch it on TV or better skip it
90% was Copy from South, better watch any Rajnikanth's Movie (they have much better action)

Too much action
As we all know Aamir has nice 8packs
Story : Aamir is a Billonaire (CEO of some Cell Phone Company) who is suffering from a Disease "Short Term Memory Loss" & Ghajini is Name of Don who killed Aamir GF, Asin is Aamir GF and Jiya Khan is a Doctor who research about Aamir

Weak Point : All fight was manual, not even a single person (Aamir or Ghajini or etc.) used a Gun
They showed Aamir like a Super Man and Don like very poor cheap Street Rat

Don have crores of rupees but dont have more than 8-10 cheap gundas to fight and no one have any gun all fights manually with some sticks or small kniefs

Movie has too senseless action.....

wasted 3-4 hours yesterday watching movie and 5 more min today writing review

Last edited:
@Worried from bugs,jaake muh dhoke aa:D

The movie is worth the money spent. The story is great even if it's ripped off. Action was a bit too unreal,unacceptable. A man gets banged with a 10KG or so weighing metal rod thrice on his head and still survives. Not only that,the man gets a metal rod again in his stomach at the end and still survives. A bit hard to believe. Sound track is awesome,no doubts whatsoever,Aamir acted better than anyone. Overall it's a superhit and the money collection suggests clearly. I recommend everyone to watch this movie.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Completely ripped off from Momento. Momento was some oscar worthy material and this *******s ruined it by putting songs, romantic scenes and worthless action in between. And guess what, this biatches dont even credit Momento leave alone buying the rights! The movie is good for avg. movie watchers (my mom and dad liked it... WTF?!) but for me, its an insult and a disgrace. I had a good deal of respect for Amir Khan after watching his previous movie, Taare Zameen Par but now its all vanished bcoz of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom