Depressed ,,....Help me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
hi iam azzu

recently me and my family moved 250 kms frm our native place where i spent 10 year(i should say precious)its not big city its just a town named Nalgonda. The matter is i completed my 10th standard(got avg marks due to comp) and now joined in college in new place(its not co-education :( ) the problem is iam not adjusting to the locality or people whatsoever its looking like hell to me ....but i must spend 2 years and i must do hard work for 2 years then iam free but every second is looking like hell to me.I have been ill for 5 days but frm tomorrow i have to start my routine but how to adjust to these peoples and locality HELP GUYS

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
make some frez ... learn abt their way life it will make it easy for u also u will something new abt way others live ;)

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
:( Azzu
Ehi Zindegi Hai, You have to adjust be free frank with the people of the locality. Dhire Dhire sab thick Ho jaega. Keep writing in the forum, there are
a lots of good guys are there, they will entertain you after all as you have
net connection there is nothing to worry. During free time it is your time pass.
:-( :-( :

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
thx guys but i have to spend 11 hours in college N 7 hours doin maths 5 hours doin phy N chem iam unable to adjust to these though i have high determination to study but still my heart and body are not obeying.During my school days me only spent 6-7 hours in school and all day free so iam unable to adjust these tight schedule

but still guys thx for replying

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
:lol: 7 hrs for maths id have killed some 1 relax take frequent breaks and make some frenz who have a lighter side ... pagal ho jayega nahin toh .... ul become 1 of those barc zombies :lol:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
azzu miyan..relaxxx....make new frnz..it will take some time to adjust...
and understand fully what are you learning..be it physics ..or be it maths ..take it like fun..i guess u r in 11 th class...take new HC verma for physics..beleive me its FUN ...

take 1 hr to play some outdoor game..i still miss my college days...job life sucks !

mediator

Technomancer
Man at times like these its best to pursue ur interests! If its not co-education, then njoy the sports, if u can't get to make friends or cud not find friends of ur level then njoy some music and learn to play some instrument like guitar or may play some chess. Also, if ur in computers, then some programming can help rejuvenate ur mind.....Man there r so many ways! Work out daily that wud be the best with 'audioslave' on ur mind and ofcors sleep plenty.......learn to NJoy, spending time with opposite sex isn't the only way!!!! ;)

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
but theres no time for the other activities
Esumit kumar whats hc veRma for physics ya iam in 11th
imav mien pagal horaha tha and i had killed my self tooo but thx god i got cold fever and didn't gone to college frm 4 days but still i must go tomorrow
THX GUYS FOR REPLYING

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
IMAV firstly i have no time i go to college mor 8 cum at nght 8 ---8.10 to 10.00
homework sleep 11.00
so wheres the time btw imav what do u do
thx for reply it feels good to me that some ones talks to me

mediator

Technomancer
WTF, 12 hrs a day? :shock: Thats a 3rd degree torture! Even when I used to goto fit-jee classes it didn't add to 12 hrs! I wud really like to know ur

1. Skool type : government or private
2. Duration of a class and no. of classes
3. Subjects taught
4. Name of the skool
5. Location : Remote, well located/connected etc

And any other thing they make u do or teach u in skool!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
im doing engg ... actually after my 10th i went for a diploma in a college that used to suck the life out of me .... morning 8 30 to evening 5 ... but urs just raises the bar ... 10 in the night ... what do they teach yaar ...

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
I had almost forgotten how bad XI and XII can be... but it seems as if I was in a heaven.... never attended the college except for the practicals.... Cheer up Azzu... Look on the brighter side... you still have net facility. As you will be spending more time studying, you will have less time to think about these things (that probably sucks though....)... And, you will make new friends, it's just a matter of time.

Listen to mediator, listen to some music, play something.... it reduces stress...

Aditya

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
1: COLLEGE: SRI chaitanya junior college (private)
2: 8am to 8pm 8-30 to 12-00 classes 12--00 to 12-40 lunch
12-40 to 4-40 study hours. 5 to 7.30 classes 10 mins break for every 100mins sunday : 8.00 --11.30 exam
3:maths ,physics,chemistry,english,sanskrit.
5:not rmote well connected located in ELURU A.P

WHY?????

But Aditya I Dont Have Time To Adjust Toooo

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
Cant u bunk??? U r a science student man...
btw my coll s 8.30 to 5.30 evyday (2nd yr engg) but it wd be a miracle if i sat for all the lecs anyday..

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
i didnt understand u pathik

and as i saw on t.v durin my 1oth how college life is but i only took i told my parents ill join this to get good rank in engg
and ya iam confused between automobile engg and computer engg

mediator

Technomancer
Coz I'll advise everybody to join that college now! :D ...... Just kiddng! Man that college can surely utilize the services of a trauma center! I can understand ur situation completely. If I were u I wud just run away from that place and tell my parents to let me join some other college where the timings/durations are for humans!!

Neways, I guess the +ve side wud be that when u come out of that college after 2 years, ur mind will be rock solid. If u pass the test of those 2 years, then I guess u'll be able to achieve anything in life!!

If u like that college for its reputation may be, then just study! 2 years will pass in no time. Besides, I always felt studies are just accessory. The primary goal shud be to pursue ur interests! We wannabe engineers used to study on the last day before exams!! Neways just chill out. First u'll get accustomed to it and then u'll find ur ways urself.

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
THANX guys thx very much and yes mediator you made me smile thx frnd ill look the postive side will try to get out these two years and will be online on sunday AGAIN THX FRNDS U ARE THE ONLY HOPE.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
azzu ..after seeing ur schedule ..im really horrified ..bhai 12 hrs to company main hee bhi kaam nahin karna hota ..(kabhi kabhi hota hai).......

are all schools in AP this typo ?? in my time school was only from 8-2 PM .what subjects more they are teaching other than Phy, chem , maths n english ? moreover one period shouldnt be more than 50 minutes or 1 hour ..

i wud seriously advise u to bunk the classes if there is no attendance jhagda...and do ur own self study of PCM ..

HC Verma is a very popular book of Physics ..ya can google for that ..

Cheers !

ds_rajat

Broken In
I am from Kolkata & never heard of this kinda school. Is it made of Hitler's grand son!! I must say the old proverb here: "All work n no play makes Jack a dull boy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom