DEMONOID.not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Is demonoid Shut Down !!!

Demonoid is not opening....and I just saw a blog ..stating that Demonoid is Shut Down by Canadian Recording Industry Association (CRIA).

Is it true....???

VIRENKAY

Broken In
me too..
lots of downloads in the queue....
here are some stories ..to believe or not
*slashdot.org/articles/07/09/26/132204.shtml

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
It is the only private torrent site I have an account with and IMO more than enough for me.
But what the hell is this CRIAA doing.
I am sure it will be back within a week just like thepiratebay.org.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
We, at demonoid, had a system problem which will force us to restore everything from backup. The disks are pretty much empty right now and until we are able to upload the backup and set up everything up, we have to close down.We will be back as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience and don't worry, everything will be fine.

Got it while googling for 'demonoid closed' in Yahoo answers.

source:*sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070925053950AAUC0Ep

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Re: Is demonoid Shut Down !!!

Shits, with so much hussle I managed to reach a ratio of almost 1.5 and they are shutting it down. :(

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

napster007 said:
$hit man. it's true. i loved that site

hmm.. we can understand from that Siggy of urs :lol:

anyway on topic... usually though thse sites area fully ilegal but that doesnt mean the people running it is in-experianced :p so its certain they have full back up of the site and its DB...

so once they short out the legal issue and ISP problem we can see them once again up and running :lol:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg

oh no...i was downloading Doomsday 2012 and the tracker gone down....but still downloading at 50KBps thanx to dht:)

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer

i was dling something 10 gig, i dloaded 9.89 gb when it went down i had to delete the file. uber wastage of bandwith time and electricity o well

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz

BAD news.......i was trying to access it since yesterday but in vain....:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom