Demonoid not opening in my system...

Status
Not open for further replies.

agasti

Broken In
The site remains unavailable from The Netherlands, Sweden, India, Brazil, Mexico and France as of September 7, 2009.

source *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonoid

use guardster free proxy

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yeah, nice update thanx.. :)

i was thinking on those very same lines... but thanx for u to post this info here.. :)

krishna@digit

Broken In
Code:
[B]Maintenance[/B]
We will be back as soon as possible, but this will probably be a prolonged downtime.
Thank you for your patience

Tracker is down as well.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
I haven't been able to download anything from demonoid for the last two days! The site says they are under repair or something! Man, when will be up? Downloading of three movies have stopped!

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
the site says "it will be a prolonged downtime" well actually the fact is tat RIAA and CRIA (plz google for them)..lol.. are trying to shut down Demonoid (like they did in 2007) but Demonoid came back up online after a 2 month break (by shifting itself to canada)... so i think this is similar to tat attack.. :)
------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Today I am getting this message: Maintenance

We will be back as soon as possible, but this will probably be a prolonged downtime.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
doesn't open...something wrond with demonoid....got membership for nothing...mininova and TPTB better...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
@ ramakrishnan and comp@ddict : Demonoid is down due to the curbing pressure from RIAA officials and other copywrite companies.. :)
------------

It will surely and definately be up, but wen, no one knows.. :)
----------

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Site now shows this
Maintenance

September 26

Status

The site will return as soon as possible, but there was a problem that caused data loss and the person who can help us get the data back is not able to help at this moment. The site will return when we can get his help

A loss of a some months worth of activity including registered users and torrent submissions is to be expected because the backup we are hoping to get back is not up to date, so please be prepared for it

Hoping that my ratio is still intact

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Demonoid trackers are running today! I opened my uTorrent in the morning, I found that two torrents which i was seeding to demonoid have started uploading again! :smile:
All these days they were just sitting idle not uploading. Has anyone noticed this?
But the site is still not up and running! :sad:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

thanx for the update, i deleted the demonoid trackers from my lists as it was jus not working, but now will giv it a shot..lol.. :)

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Some more corroboration of the fact:

*torrentfreak.com/demonoid-is-alive-the-tracker-has-returned-091105/

*www.tcmagazine.info/comments.php?shownews=30745&catid=6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom