dell venue 7 for 995 at snapdeal???

sourabh78932

Right off the assembly line
is it a mistake? i ordered one right away, what happens now will they honor the offer??
Dell venue 7 Tablet: Price, Reviews, Specification, Buy Online - Snapdeal.com

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
They will cancel it right away.. I also ordered a telescope ones which was showing 500 actual price was around 3k.. they cancelled it.

SunE

Professional Newbie
This is a very bad policy as India doesn't have strict e-trade laws. In US if an e-tailer lists a product at a certain price and if a customer buys the product for said price then they have to honor the deal. e.g.- If amazon lists the moto g 16GB for $1.99 instead of $199 they will have to sell it for the incorrect price if someone bought it at that price.

But here in India it all depends on luck. I remember buying my 8 GB RAM from flipkart for just 2k :p Then after a few days I saw another listing for 16 GB RAM for 1.6k so I ordered it right away but they cancelled it.

saswat23

Human Spambot
I had also ordered a Casio Edifice watch worth 15k @ 2.85k only.
But they cancelled the order saying there was some problem at the seller's end.

ashusood331

Broken In
I trust the Snapdeal online store and would not mind listing that purchasing items always have two-side experience - it can be good or bad. The cancellation of the ordered products may happen when the stock gets finished but bulk orders get lined up. At this time, one should keep a note of re-listing of the product & select the 'notify' option as soon as the product shows available.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I trust the Snapdeal online store and would not mind listing that purchasing items always have two-side experience - it can be good or bad. The cancellation of the ordered products may happen when the stock gets finished but bulk orders get lined up. At this time, one should keep a note of re-listing of the product & select the 'notify' option as soon as the product shows available.

Really an eye opener insight there. Thanks for sharing your views on both the sides of the "two-side experience".
Also it was very helpful to know that we can still look for re-listing of a product and also about the notify option.

On a serious note, read the OP again and may be you will realize that we caught you trying to add post counts by typing something out of context to the topic discussed.

Top Bottom