Dell Inspiron 1520 review

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^You can get ur config in 54 K now. But I think its been more than 30 days since u ordered ur laptop , so there is no point in thinking now. just enjoy ur lappy.

alwynrozario

Yup.. Digging it!!!
Though my replacement time is lapsed.. I still tried to Dig into this.. I placed an order for the same config. & the quotation was 61K. Not of a much difference.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I also got myself a 1520. Added components were - nvidia gforce fx 8600gt and a 160gb 7200 rpm hdd.Delivery time was 3 weeks.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
After going through review....
Me planning to break my 6400 and claim Complete cover....

if i give little extra money will they give 1520?? :D :D

Last edited:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^lol. :D
I received my 1520 yesterday but dell says their engineer will come on saturday to open it. Damn , I am going crazy.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
^^
Until the DELL representative comes n open it....
It would be terrible!! having laptop in hand and could not open.... :(

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^yeah, they say they have only one installation engineer to cover North India region and he is currently in Shimla and will be back on saturday. :-(
wtf???? only one in entire north india ?????

I also noted that they have only 5-6 people in customer care because whenever I call them ,the call lands to same 2-3 persons and that too after waiting 5 minutes listening to the message that all their representatives are busy.

alwynrozario

Yup.. Digging it!!!
~Phenom~ said:
I received my 1520 yesterday but dell says their engineer will come on saturday to open it. Damn , I am going crazy.
It happend with me too... I'd to wait like 3 days for the Engg. to come & open the laptop.. And the day when the Engg. was supposed to come I rang them up & confirmed what time he's comming...

Indyan

Here Since 2003
~Phenom~ said:
Bah. Whoz gonna wait for their engineer to come and open it! I opened it myself.My friend in the hostel had also ordered dell. The engineer came after 7 days!

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I orderd without basic system install and saved 1000Rs. + avoided going crazy :D:D

But now it seems it is not optional.. we must opt! :(

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^finally the day came , and dell guy formally opened and checked everything and now I m typing this from my lapyy.Yippie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom