Delhi rape victim dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
m.timesofindia.com/india/Delhi-gang-rape-victim-dies-in-Singapore-hospital/articleshow/17802192.cms

May her soul rest in peace.

This is as good as manslaughter. We must now demand death for the culprits.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I pray to god, may her soul rest in peace and she be born in a beautiful world again to live her life to the fullest. We will forever keep this memory of her in our hearts as the "fearless" one or "nirbhaya" and try our level best to bring culprits to book and change the others. Lets hope the people of delhi maintain peace and silence marking her death. Dont let the politicians make this movement political, this movement was by the people of the country and for the people of the country. Always and forever.
Godspeed.

RIP.

All rapers should be killed

and what will happen when the UN will ask india on humanitarian grounds...? why did you kill the rapists. I think one way and i think its a very good one is to increase the skewed sex ratio in india.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Okay not All, but these should be kept in India gate anyone who wishes can come and hit them where they wish.
No offense to anyone, It's just that my blood boils hearing these stuff

sujoyp

Grand Master
India should reopen kalapani jail in andaman...and treat these guys like what they do in the unfamous guntanamo bay jail

Hrishi

No words man. "This just proved : the world didn't end but humanity died.".

RIP humanity. :(.

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
R.I.P. Damini .........

shame on DELHI ,IINDIA, INDIAN PEOPLE ,INDIAN GOVERNMENT ,INDIAN DEMOCRACY
shameful to be an Indian

and else I have nothing to say ..

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
India should reopen kalapani jail in andaman...and treat these guys like what they do in the unfamous guntanamo bay jail

^^^ +1

I seriously don't know what pride there is to be an Indian these days. Only Indian Metal keeps me proud.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
RIP Nirbhaya or Damini or Veera ..watever stupid TV/radio channels had named her..I think it was better decision by God to let her relieve from this hell than stay like vegetable for rest of life like Aruna Shaunbag ( Aruna Shanbaug case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) .. ..Rapists ka kya hoga ? ..2-4 saal baad decision aa jayega ki they are given 7 yr prison ..thats it ...But what about all brouhaha going over..It will soon expire..and life will return to normal.. :( ..once again "sab chalta hai" attitude has won

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Okay not All, but these should be kept in India gate anyone who wishes can come and hit them where they wish.
No offense to anyone, It's just that my blood boils hearing these stuff
yes not all,but the animals who do things like what had been done to this girl should be hanged/castrated

tkin

Back to school!!
This would get death penalty for sure, compare with Dhanonjay rape case a few years back.

bubusam13

Human
May her soul rest in peace. Actually I am not that sad because she would have never lived a normal life. May not be married or else .... Her like would have been a struggle. She was already struggling to live.
If there is rebirth, may she live a happy life then.

But won't death be a easy punishment for those b******ds ? Their life should be made hell.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
May her soul rest in peace. Actually I am not that sad because she would have never lived a normal life. May not be married or else .... Her like would have been a struggle. She was already struggling to live.
If there is rebirth, may she live a happy life then.

But won't death be a easy punishment for those b******ds ? Their life should be made hell.

one of them may even get acquitted because he was a minor.... 17 years old only and the most brutal one.

Tech&ME

Banned
Anger is justified, and the convicts are going to be hanged for sure.

Two reasons:

1. Murder charges has already been lived as per existing laws.

2. Election is very near and all the head ~ President / PM and Sonia has made a strong statement on Television.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom