Delhi rape victim dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been that way all along.. And the whole public is to blame for this.. I won't be surprised if this case just remains another rape case after a few months..

Krow

Crowman
Personal experience. District court took several years to sentence a decision to the culprit who was involved in a hit and run case, in which the victim died on spot.
Reasons for this delay was the backlog in court for pending cases and the f##kd up bribe system of India.

Unfortunately when the verdict was given the criminal already died.
Lost my faith afterwards.

--------------

And its not just with me , many cases are pending in courts due to lack of judicial staff.
Way too much Corruption.

On paper the system may look efficient and independent however its not happening in real world.

And I am not the only one saying this.

Fair enough, I've heard of many such complaints. But we are moving forward. Steps like fast track courts and Lok Adalats are positive. The high courts and supreme court are doing a good job. I don't blame anyone for feeling dejected, but I prefer to look at the positives in the system as well.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
What India needs is a BLACK REVOLUTION (political revolution) just like we had green, white revolutions.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. I think that skipping the country is the most effortless way to escape.

Krow

Crowman
I don't think that will be happening anytime soon. I think that skipping the country is the most effortless way to escape.
Good solution, when you see a problem, run away. I'm guessing that's how you live your life too, good luck. :)

Most of you don't realise that you are this country. Encourage your kids to join politics, be the change you want to see. Most of you are kids. If you're unhappy, join politics and try to change things. Sitting at home and being ashamed of your nation on the Internet is not going to help.

Katju is right. 90% of Indians are fools, as evident in this thread. Offence intended.

Thread isn't going anywhere. Good night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom