Death = Solution ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
May be we are playing a futuristic game called Life, a stimulation game,this virtual world is so real to us.......if u die,Game Over:)
Your problems are nothing compared to other unfortunate peoples..u may realize this in future...every problem have solution except one 'DEATH' were man is totally helpless.....every other things in life like money can be regained.You may be facing a serious problem, most probably due to ur own mistake....but look into future, think how u can recover from this damage, may be six years from now.....if u r able to look these problems caused to u,as valuble lessons learned in life then you are going to make more profit.....than actually u wud have made without this bitter experience.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Azzu you love design. Also I.
Mere Pas Ek solution hai. Lets us design a suicide machine.Aur uska first trial tum pe karenge .Agar marna hai to desiner ki tarah maro. Aise aam aadmi ki tarah nahi
:D :D :D :D
just joking

praka123

left this forum longback
escape from ur school if it is ur cause of worry.ppl will say hostel life will make u a strong nut!but go with ur minds decision.but no death!if too depressing or moodswings- consult a counsellor or a doctor.(really meant)

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
iam not a designer now but a wannabe automobile designer
one of my work *www.cardesignnews.com/site/designers/portfolios/display/store5/item35024/

dindnt updated in frm 2 years will update soon

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Wow that's great. You are such a good designer n still wana die. Shame on you. Get up man. Do something for country. Make India Proud. India needs creative people like you.
Jai Hind

swap_too_fast

Broken In
i am not a good philosopher, but i will say death is said to be death if it comes naturally, if it happens by someone because of someone then it is murder and if it is done by you to yourself then it is suiside.

I want to tell you if you suppose to do suiside, it is not solution anyway.Because it is the solution at very very very(infinite very) last level,And that level is not possible( i think so).
You have so much solutions :

You can leave your study..( but i will say only college not your design hobiies)
by the way college does not makes our career, its upto you that how can you show your hardwork to the jobs requirement, but again you are just in 11th, you have so much fuel left in you life vehicle.

Dont give up so easily.. i have watch your designed car ...its so nice.
there are so many peaple they have came up from no-where.

Life is not so cheap... its god gift to you and sont ever think of death until you are dead.

BEst of LUck for your life....!!!

shantanu

Technomancer
death is never a smart solution.. but it may lead to a complete recall, a thing which can releive you from your present scenarios, There were some things in my life about 2 years ago, that i thought of death.. but now i am a bit happy.. i aint very matured.. but i got engaged 15 days ago.. :D that makes me happy ! lol ! get a life (get a gal) :p

nice song s18 :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom