Death = Solution ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well lets see if u arent there then there are no problems for u then u dont need solutions for nething .... in that case yeah its a solution ... :D

but think abt it from the sight of ur loved ones .... their problems increase if some 1 frm amongst them aint there to take care of things ... we all rely on 1 another to take care of certain areas of life ...

cynosure

UbuntuUser
Hell no, why die when you can have a girlfriend?? :D
Believe me, girlfriend is better than dying but she comes at a cost.

Waise why are you asking such question?? Is this related to your school in which you are enrolled?
If you are so much fed up then simply ask your parents to take you away from there, they will understand.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i also think the poor guy is fed up of going to school ... par ek baat bolun agar koi jaa raha hai toh aise matt jao apne dushman ko apne saath leke jao :D

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
its not the only college but iam havin moore problems.Just that i thought is death perfect solution for all this not serious just was thinkin

I Dont have dushman also here guyzz :(

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
abey pagal ho gaya hai kya ... dude what ever is happening remmber 1 thing it could be worse so be thankful Him .... life's a sine wave u have ur good times and bad times ... u need to keep urself together in the bad times to live the happy times ...

No problem is big as long as ur still standing

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
dude my bad luck has been freakin bad to me but my good luck has also been good to me .... we all have our bad times ... how wud u enjoy the good times if u havnt faced the bad ones ;)

cynosure

UbuntuUser
@azzu: Just team up with the bad guys of your class and try to be the pain in the a$$ of your teachers. Have fun in the school time and study when you come back in the hostel. This will help you relax in the school time atleast.

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
yup i know i have to face probs but when iam tryin to solve a problem it is becoming another problem for me

karnivore

in your face..
Hey, chin up dude. Don't even think about it. Death may solve all your problems, but it will add to your near and loved ones. Think about them at least.

chicha

High without substance...
Death might be the end of your problems but it will cause huge amount of pain to people arround you.
be strong man. every one goes through the phase one time or the other.

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
yup i know it i was to take a bad step (not death yes worst 1) but thinked again.jus i cant handle this anymore

mm

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
abey theres nothing u cant handle ... just got to keep that head in its place

apacheman

Journeyman
@azzu.
hey, azzu, u havent lived a quarter of ur life yet, bah, n u talk bout problems? u dnt knw wot genuine probs r like? ppl with such gr8 a problem dnt hav time 2 post silly threadz.
i'll giv u sum worst case scenarios, if u plz....
n u'll thank god a million 4 wot he bestowed on u. ever wondered if even death is de solution 2 all ur probs, hah...its frm whr ur real probs begin.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
problems is gods way to make us more strong and bring shine on us ...like a daaimond has to be polished for its shine......the person u will become after al this struggle will be far superior than ur right now

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
die (suicide) = you are a COWARD.

face the crap = you're the MAN.

Simmmmmple :)):)):))

------------
take the life a bit easy at this stage.

go & watch this
*img.youtube.com/vi/VQk2LtK680w/default.jpg
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
[Time: 02:30]
or

Download the same as mp3 [2.2MB]

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
The bes thing is to face them, do not be too optimistic, they are problems and they need to be solved. Do not be too pessimistic. They are problems of life not of mathematics!!!

Every problem has a solution, sometimes you have the solution, sometimes you have to look for solutions. Keep looking!

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
what IS your problem that u wanna comit suicide
anyways i think its pretty normal thinking about it i read a review on a site that many teenagers have suicidal tendencies anyways dont get me wrong and dude dont commit suicide it sucks trust me death is not the solution of anything because if u believe in god, that means u believe in afterlife too i assume and im sure u dont wanna be punished in afterlife
i think ive gone too far ill stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom