Dead Space 3 Rumoured

gameranand

Living to Play
Well that was different kind of challenge in the game. Killing necromorphs is easy just shoot the limbs to cripple them then if possible stomp them or shoot again to be safe.

ratzee199

Journeyman
played both of this game atleast thrice....
I still remember when I was playing DS2 for the first time...I played it for the entire night and at around 3AM, I got that sequence when Isac has to put the needle in his eyes....that moment was one of the great...and then at 4:45 I finished the game...went to the balcony...drank some water and saw the first light of the day....
I wish for this kind of moments now...but...
hope DS3 will be a great one...looking forward to it

Alok

Adventurer
*gamepodunk.ipbhost.com/uploads/gallery/album_74/gallery_5_74_5628.jpg *gamepodunk.ipbhost.com/uploads/gallery/album_74/gallery_5_74_58949.jpg *gamepodunk.ipbhost.com/uploads/gallery/album_74/gallery_5_74_25948.jpg *gamepodunk.ipbhost.com/uploads/gallery/album_74/gallery_5_74_62273.jpg *gamepodunk.ipbhost.com/uploads/gallery/album_74/gallery_5_74_48951.jpg
*gamepodunk.ipbhost.com/uploads/gallery/album_74/gallery_5_74_4588.jpg

abhidev

Human Spambot
E3 2012: EA Confirms Dead Space 3 - IGN

here's the trailer for the graphic novel

[YOUTUBE]H3CMjODdSm4[/YOUTUBE]

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
played both of this game atleast thrice....
I still remember when I was playing DS2 for the first time...I played it for the entire night and at around 3AM, I got that sequence when Isac has to put the needle in his eyes....that moment was one of the great...and then at 4:45 I finished the game...went to the balcony...drank some water and saw the first light of the day....
I wish for this kind of moments now...but...
hope DS3 will be a great one...looking forward to it
hangover?:D

cyborg47

Technomancer
Oops...sad news for Survival Horror fans waiting for DS3.
co-op, cover system, universal ammo drop system, human enemies who can attack back, all added into the game. The co op addition itself is going to kill the horror element.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Oops...sad news for Survival Horror fans waiting for DS3.
co-op, cover system, universal ammo drop system, human enemies who can attack back, all added into the game. The co op addition itself is going to kill the horror element.

Sad.

I always hated the American sensibility of horror. Japs do a better job here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sujeet

Undead!!!
*images.vg247.com/current//2012/06/dead-space-3-a-1.png

*images.vg247.com/current//2012/06/dead-space-3-a-2.png

Quick shots – a couple more Dead Space 3 screens emerge | VG247

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
^japanese horror :female ghosts with a nice mop of hair covering thier faces.who do acrobatic stunts unlike other "international" ghosts
american horror zombies with yellow eyes. "horror" only till you get you get those big guns(and near unlimited ammo) and blow thier undead asses to kingdom come. :evil: :grin: :grin:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
^japanese horror :female ghosts with a nice mop of hair covering thier faces.who do acrobatic stunts unlike other "international" ghosts
american horror zombies with yellow eyes. "horror" only till you get you get those big guns(and near unlimited ammo) and blow thier undead asses to kingdom come. :evil: :grin: :grin:

:agreed:

Actually, Survival has different meanings for the Americans and Japs.

For americans, survival means, there's a hoard of zombies, how do you drop them before they drop you?

For japs, there is a hoard of zombies, your character only has a knife or a pistol with 5 bullets (or in a worst case, nothing). How does your character make it from point X to point Y while dodging/avoiding those zombies.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
The American horror is enuf 4 me with deadspace 2..cant bear anything more that.if it was real life i wouldve crapped my pants ;D

Top Bottom