Data Recovery Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigron

Broken In
I ve a 160gb external hard disk which crashed.I reformatted the disk and now want to recover my data.Which the best data recovery software available.Thanks all.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
First of all, DON'T write any data to your HDD. Connect this HDD to another computer. Use PC Inspector File Recovery (free) to recover data. And save your data to the other HDD. And after you've recovered all that you can, you can move this data to your hard disk. If you've used quick format and haven't written any data to the disk after formatting, you should be able to get most of the files back.

OP
B

bigron

Broken In
Thanks ravi for the link i am using it now.Beta testing i mainly want to recover old media files like pictures and some celebration/occasion movies that we made.Rest even if i cant recover is not important.I dont mind buying a data recovery software but would like to know which is the best for recovering media files.Thanks again

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Thanks ravi for the link i am using it now.Beta testing i mainly want to recover old media files like pictures and some celebration/occasion movies that we made.Rest even if i cant recover is not important.I dont mind buying a data recovery software but would like to know which is the best for recovering media files.Thanks again

PC Inspector File Recovery will be enough for you needs I think. There's no need to invest extra in software for that purpose. And don't forget, don't write anything to that HDD.
But if you do need paid software, you can buy & use Stellar data recovery software

OP
B

bigron

Broken In
Thank you everyone for your valuable inputs.Will do the needful and hopefully things should work it..

betty_11

Right off the assembly line
Your hard disk is crashed due to logical problem that’s why you need now Data Recovery Software to recover your lost data. I used Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery when my data was lost due to power failure. Just try demo version first from here : *www.stellarinfo.com/partition-recovery.htm it will show you that how much of your data is recoverable if you are satisfied then purchase full version.

sapna_goel

Right off the assembly line
Hello,
Try Kernel for Windows, best recovery software to recover data from corrupt and formatted hard drives. Once i formatted my drive, i wanted to get back data immediately. One of my friend suggest this tool. I recovered 100% data from my formatted hard drive..

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom