cudnt connect most wanted in lan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaskar

Broken In
i am trying to play nfs-most wanted in lan.but in the lan play option, whenever i try to create a new server, iget the msg "your coneection to the server has been lost." what is the problem?how to setup the lan connection?i will connect to only 1 pc.plz help.

Harry_Potter1234

Right off the assembly line
@bhasker : try to update ur NFS MW to latest version
lol @ vaibhav
it is actually Hamachi ..
Hamachi is A VPN .It creates virtual LAN for online game play.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
set ur gateway and dns server to the ip address in each comp, its weird but it worked for me.

OP
B

bhaskar

Broken In
thnx 4 d suggestions. i will try them.it will b great help if som1 explains me what to do with hamachi and how.ihav no idea abt this thing.thnx

V

vaibhavtek

Read about Hamachi here and u will be more clear:-*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamachi

amitash

Intel OCer
same thing was happening to me...just set the same default gateway in both comps and itll work...if its wireless u hgav to change the ip to ur routers ip..my dlink routers ip was 192.168.0.x(have anything between 1-100 in x)
i think 4 linksyss its 192.168.1.x

sorry for bumping it..
Actually I wish to play MW without using the MW-Hamachi tool.
T159(sorry, do not knw ur name), can you please tell me in detail,what are the settings for Hamachi which I need to enter.
Actually Hamachi creates one more Network connection on ur PC..I guess I need to configure that as we do for our normal Ethernet connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom