CubeDesktop - 3D Cube Comes for Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

grendel

Broken In
Finally .. windows users can take similar features offered by Compiz-Fusion.

*www.cubedesktop.com/images/screenshots/1t.jpg

*www.cubedesktop.com/images/screenshots/5t.jpg

CubeDesktop™ is a first-class virtual desktop manager with stunning 2D and 3D graphical effects. Say goodbay to cluttering and start working with it now!
CubeDesktop works on Windows® operating systems and is fully compatible with Windows Vista™ and Windows XP™

[bold]Features[/bold]
Virtual desktops

CubeDesktop creates six virtual and independent desktops, increasing the space you have to work and play.

Being the most robust multiple desktop software, CubeDesktop solves the desktop clutter problem once and for all. Each virtual desktop is a distinct working environment. The taskbar shows only the applications opened on the current desktop, greatly reducing the clutter.
3D effects

Use the 3D cube to preview, switch or move windows to another desktop. Or just for fun.

Improve your Windows Vista experience. CubeDesktop is the best Vista addon so far, adding to your desktop incredible 2D and 3D effects.

Windows and desktops update in realtime, like Windows Vista new thumbnails, but in true 3D.

Impress everybody that looks at your computer and change the way you work with it!
Moving windows between desktops

CubeDesktop offers various ways to move applications amongst desktops.

Drag a window near the edge of the screen to show the 3D cube and drop it on the desktop of your choice.

"SendTo" menu items integrated into all applications' system menus allow you to send applications to the desired desktop.

You can also use hotkeys to move the selected window to another desktop.

I used this, still needs work on render quality but the performance is good enough. no need to restart works instantly. The trial is for 120 minutes :|

CubeDesktop

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
crap ! 120 minutes ! LOL !! i better use Linux then for 3-D
also its complete copy of idea from compiz-fusion

i think all open source ideas should be protected and not allowed to use for commercial purpose like this

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...its a bit of a teaser, and i hate that

Am much better with my lenny :D Special thanks to Praka for providing a good option.

praka123

left this forum longback
^@T159:see Debian and compiz-fusion in action 8) :
*youtube.com/watch?v=Y4wB3GUemVw

Vi$ta is pwned !LOL! :lol:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Dont start it all again...why cant you all stick with the topic....
Not another vista vs foss....

MOD'S anybody there?

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^
just ignore and carry on with meaningful discussions

coming to the topic on discussion... err.. I dont have anything meaningful to say... guess this is a lot better...

_

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Ya well said.
Its becoming too irritating...

Well on topic...

What is the system requirement? Anyone has first hand experience?i mean , anyone installed it?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^^
just ignore and carry on with meaningful discussions

coming to the topic on discussion... err.. I dont have anything meaningful to say... guess this is a lot better...

_
so the avatar is inflicting some sense of humor in verbatim too :D
err even i dont have any meaningful to say...hope it doesnt require an external graphics card

OP
grendel

grendel

Broken In
Hello everybody, this is a windows application, Compiz fuzion is not available for windows, any one porting Compiz-fuzion to windows?

Yes compiz fuzion is very advanced... this application is really nothing compared to Compiz fuzion.. but whats you problem? because its paid or a application for windows ?

Here is a company which is trying to bring 3D Cube to windows, thats all.

I request moderators to delete useless offtopic posts in this thread.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
*www.cubedesktop.com/images/text/proedition.gif Contains all the features and effects, virtual desktop productivity tools and free upgrades up to the next major release.

19.95 € per computer / license.([SIZE=+1]1[SIZE=-2] [/SIZE]245.21097 Indian rupees)[/SIZE]

WTF id rather download linux distro

BTW wheres GX
:D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I dont know why some get so disturbed by seeing windows relates news being posted...
All they do is interfere...start a os war and in the end MOD'S close the thread...
Stop the f ck , its getting irritating....
Let people discuss what they want on the TOPIC!

On topic...
I think the software will work with vista's basic config itself...or else it would be a waste...

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Well I don't MEAN to make it a Windows vs Linux thread, but selling something to windows users which linux users get for free? That too with a 120 minute trial? What's wrong with highlighting that. There are many Windows users who may not be aware that linux offers the same effects and better(^ @Praka123) for FREE.

And yes there's no need to swear to get a point across

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
@naveen

chill... as I said earlier plzz learn to ignore stuff :D

if you are irritated lets have a game... TF2 or COD4 or plain old CS ?? we can play :p :rolleyes:

v-street servers.. k ??

_

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I love to have a cod4 with you...but offlately my connection is having very high ping...maybe some problem...

@nucleuscore...
Well come on...they are also a software company...and they too need profit..they are selling their product ...its just a trialware..like many other out there only to vary in time!
Then we shouldn be speaking too much about windowsblinds and objectdesktop...

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Yes you are right. I am not against anyone profiting, just as I am for making users aware of the free options. Then let them decide :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom