Crysis 3

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Those who don't like CRYSIS 3, Just stay away from this thread & get a life.
So is there a rule something like that? If I hate a game I need to stay away from a topic! What'd be the point then, only discussions of some kiddish fanboys?
Sorry, but your comment is totally nonsense.

d3p

PowerHouse
So is there a rule something like that? If I hate a game I need to stay away from a topic! What'd be the point then, only discussions of some kiddish fanboys?
Sorry, but your comment is totally nonsense.

Its good that we don't have any special rule.
I haven't played Crysis 3 as of now, but looking forward to give a try. But the thing is too much of complaint is not digestible sometimes, specially for those, who haven't played yet or going to play after those patch are officially released. And specially when the Game gets praised by lot & also criticized in equal.

Now the best thing for those who played it, is stop ranting how bad the plot is or how bad the AI is designed.

P.S : I'm no Crysis Fanboy..

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Its good that we don't have any special rule.
I haven't played Crysis 3 as of now, but looking forward to give a try. But the thing is too much of complaint is not digestible sometimes, specially for those, who haven't played yet or going to play after those patch are officially released. And specially when the Game gets praised by lot & also criticized in equal.

Now the best thing for those who played it, is stop ranting how bad the plot is or how bad the AI is designed.

P.S : I'm no Crysis Fanboy..
Sorry dude, again, I don't agree with you at all.
Those who wanna play, will/should play this anyway, regardless of positive/negative comments. I've started this game after seeing such poor opinions on this game, those comments didn't change my mind or wish of playing this by even half percentage. But that's because I don't really care about others opinions.
This game deserves to be criticised, pretty badly. If you like a game, you come and praise that and give good rating, you hate it just do the opposite. It's simple.
And this is a game we are talking about, how do you even bring something like 'digestible' in it? We are not talking about a person or someone in someone's family!
:what:
I think a simple thing Digit members forget from time to time, is that, "Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion". Whether you like it or not, a different thing. You CAN NOT put your words in others mouth. You can't digest if a game is criticized? Well sorry dude, time to consult a doctor (and I'm not saying this to you, but all, especially those who likes to keep nagging until he likes or forces someone with his opinion)
Meh!
PS: I'm not a fanboy of anything.

Last edited:

rahulbalmuri

ωιтн gяєαт gяαρнι¢ѕ......
Crysis 3 Problem :sad:

I have installed Crysis 3 on my Sammy Laptop with i7+8gb RAM+650M graphics card+Samsung SSD 250gb and windows 8(clean install from win7) it doesn't work guys.. after going for the new campaign the intro video goes very smooth.. and then its just black screen?? how to resolve this issue...

I updated all the drivers.. Nvidia Graphics...+ Integrated Graphics Intel Driver.. Updated Crysis 3 to 1.1 Using the patch Given.. Also tried Using different compatibility settings etc.,

Issue still persists...!!!

Help me guys..!!

cyborg47

Technomancer
Crysis 1 relvealed, "WOW, CRYTEK IS AMAZING, THEY ARE THE FUTURE OF PC GRAPHICS, NEXT GEN IS HERE, SCREW THE CONSOLES..BLAH BLAH"

Crysis 2 without dx11, "WTF CRYSIS 2 SUCKS, CRYTEK SOLD OUT TO THE CONSOLES, THEY ARE AN ABOMINATION, BETRAYERS!!!"

Crysis 3....
:eek:, no ways :D

Talk about double standards :|

ithehappy

Human Spambot
facing a weird problem...
i am in the Red Star Rising level, at the point where I cross a bridge with Cell units on it [after the dune buggy driving]... i cleared the bridge and entered the tower at the end.
now, after going down the stairs, I drop into the water below, and the game crashes.

any suggestions??

meanwhile, the same graphical :facepalm: as i said before.. this is inside the said bridge tower..
*imageshack.us/scaled/large/854/crysis3exe2013030217191.jpg

*imageshack.us/scaled/large/824/crysis3exe2013030217182.jpg
and dont tell this is due to my settings.. my texture setting is on Highest. :p

Crytek: Boo Boo. ;) :p
Okay dude, as I have said earlier, those screenshots looked kinda weird to me, and now I can confrim, there is something wrong with your PC mate, I played that damn level and exactly that part, in fact I checked every stairs, well, see how it looks on mine. And this time it's on Medium - Medium, not High.
*img29.imageshack.us/img29/8619/crysis32013030523062569.jpg

*img853.imageshack.us/img853/1549/crysis32013030523090161.jpg

One thing though, I did see that buttery graphic for one second though, when? When the game was running and I minimized it, to check mail, and then went back, then just for one or two secs max I saw something like yours, but as I said then it got better / normal!

Last edited:
Top Bottom