Crysis 3

ritvij

rated R
Forest????????Hope its not a GPU eater

it will be.. crytek is famous for the fact that their games are graphically superlative than others...:)
crysis 2 gave only 19 fps on my xps 15 on gt 420M 1 gb.. @ 720p...:(:(
but i don't think it will run crysis 3..:(:(:(

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Crysis is kind of out of box..I really had fun killing aliens in crysis warhead.
I hope its Pyscho and hope The AI is not Dumb(I heard c2 Had Dumb AI).
And hope C3 will have INDIAN SERVERS

New york turns into Forest?Well that gun looks awsome.Hope UFOS,Aliens are there.I really hope entry level 6 series and 7 series can take it at medium in at least 25 fps

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
:+1: people say mw3 is a great shooter but i found crysis 2 more difficult than mw3 and it involves more than just shooting, reloading, shooting...

yeah & with mods in crysis 2 its graphics is unbeatable....:cool:
crytek is amazing engine

sukesh1090

Adam young
crysis gfx is excellent but not the best.for me the best graphics game was witcher 2.holly s*** even if your comp handles crysis 2 or may be 3 but its not sure that it will handle this gfx beast game.

trailer
New Official Crysis 3 TRAILER !!! - YouTube

gameplay
CRYSIS 3 TEST - YouTube :mrgreen:

do you have time to come to my place?bcoz i wanna punch you:wink:.bs that was complete fake.it was looking like a tetris game.:evil:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Lol it even had a maximum strength mode..

And dont under estimate the crossbow(it maybe as powerful as in the rambo movie)

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
So what do you guys think? It'll be like sequel to Crysis 2 in which Prophet (Alcatraz) will continue the Ceph massacre or do you expect Psycho/Nomad to be there? :wink:

BTW the ending of Crysis 2 still gives me goosebumps. SO EPIC!!!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Oh Gawd! Here it comes again. My old friend... "Crysis Madness".... is creepin' up on me again.

Damn, I can't wait! NOMAD FOREVER!

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Play crysis warhead,youll change your mind :D.Fighting aliens is awsome!And campaign is much longer than the Normal COD 5 hours

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Finally cryengine 3 will show its true potential. It wasn't at its best in crysis 2 and has lots of grounds to cover. I guess developers will optimize the tessellation part as it was overdone and sometimes unnecessary in crysis 2.

This one will use the dx11 api better for sure and if it surpasses battlefield 3 in terms visual fidelity, then it won't be a surprise. :)

Hopefully expecting the gameplay to be better in this one than crysis 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom