Crysis 3

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
WTF ppl this topic is totally derailed....please stop talking about ISP's or discuss about it some where else and someone please reply to my previous post...........

tkin

Back to school!!
Do they provide cable tv and internet through same cable ?
Yes, you have to connect using some app.

guys after i activated crysis 3 on 22nd and after logging in on origin, from the very next day it says some else is logged from another location with my email id on origin....what should i do?
Your account had been hacked, please contact ea support and they will resolve it in few days.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
ladies ;-)

I've seen plenty of such "eff" Heads .. what they need is a plain kick on the arse.

BTW, can anyone post the system requirement of Crysis 3 and how well this game is optimized for pc ??
Minimum system requirements for PC

Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
DirectX 11 graphics card with 1Gb Video RAM
Dual core CPU
2GB Memory (3GB on Vista)
Nvidia/Intel example setup: Nvidia GTS 450, Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz (E6600)
AMD example setup: AMD Radeon HD5770, AMD Athlon64 X2 2.7 Ghz (5200+)

Recommended system requirements for PC

DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM
Quad core CPU
4GB Memory
Nvidia/Intel example setup: Nvidia GTX 560, Intel Core i3-530
AMD example setup: AMD Radeon HD5870, AMD Phenom II X2 565

Hi-performance system requirements for PC

Latest DirectX 11 graphics card
Latest quad core CPU
8GB Memory
Nvidia/Intel example setup: NVidia GTX 680, Intel Core i7-2600k
AMD example setup: AMD Radeon HD7970, AMD Bulldozer FX4150

I think it performs pretty well in most scenarios as even a fairly low-end system with HD 5670 can play it with 30-35 fps in low at 720p, HD 7750 can play it at about 30-35 fps in low-medium settings(1600x900) , my HD 7850 can play it at 38-40 avg fps (1080p , very high). I get almost identical frames on both Crysis 2 ,3 .

nginx

In the zone
DOCSIS? There's alliance, not sure if Docsis.

Alliance and all similar local ISPs don't provide individual customers with modems & they set limitations server side using 24Online software. Clients don't need any apps to connect, just need to login to the 24Online server via webpage.

Do they provide cable tv and internet through same cable ?

Absolutely not. Different cables.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah thanks. I hardly turn on AA. I just turned it on once in AC3 after getting your card.
Less than 24 hours to start this game....let's see...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tell them that. I have also kinda similar room mates as SAM. So unfortunate, damn my GF used to play better than these retards. :D:D

tell'em to read this thread and as for GF ... good for you ;-)

Minimum system requirements for PC

DirectX 11 graphics card with 1Gb Video RAM
Dual core CPU
2GB Memory (3GB on Vista)
Nvidia/Intel example setup: Nvidia GTS 450, Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz (E6600)
AMD example setup: AMD Radeon HD5770, AMD Athlon64 X2 2.7 Ghz (5200+)

Recommended system requirements for PC

DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM
Quad core CPU
4GB Memory
Nvidia/Intel example setup: Nvidia GTX 560, Intel Core i3-530
AMD example setup: AMD Radeon HD5870, AMD Phenom II X2 565

Hi-performance system requirements for PC

Latest DirectX 11 graphics card
Latest quad core CPU
8GB Memory
Nvidia/Intel example setup: NVidia GTX 680, Intel Core i7-2600k
AMD example setup: AMD Radeon HD7970, AMD Bulldozer FX4150

I think it performs pretty well in most scenarios as even a fairly low-end system with HD 5670 can play it with 30-35 fps in low at 720p, HD 7750 can play it at about 30-35 fps in low-medium settings(1600x900) , my HD 7850 can play it at 38-40 avg fps (1080p , very high). I get almost identical frames on both Crysis 2 ,3 .

thank you very much for the info .. this is exactly what I was looking for.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
@tkin and @Uttarpara 580 holder...how do think 580 Lightning can fair against today's cards...of course its slower but hey! it was a powerful card nonetheless...its not some 8800!...so what is the similar performance card available now... equivalent to that one from both camps if we scale it after Crysis3 performance?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Even tho I havent played the game, I can guarentee that each kill you get with a Predator bow will be really satisfying.. its like getting kills with a bolt action sniper rifle in any modern FPS..

kapilove77

Padawan
@tkin and @Uttarpara 580 holder...how do think 580 Lightning can fair against today's cards...of course its slower but hey! it was a powerful card nonetheless...its not some 8800!...so what is the similar performance card available now... equivalent to that one from both camps if we scale it after Crysis3 performance?

sry but tkin sold his 580 already. :D

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
After seeing the album cover of crysis 3 i thought it d be as powerful as this

*img577.imageshack.us/img577/4301/ciscorambobowshot.jpg

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
That makes it challenging, not useless :|

sure but you will die often if you are playing with a bow and if you are using it u need to be cloaked to be effective and it is not that difficult to spot a cloaked player...its more fun to run around with a shotgun kill in one hit :-D

also bow needs to be balanced....

Top Bottom