Crysis 3

gameranand

Living to Play
How bout a 3G sim, aircel has some ok plans, and pings are better than EVDO, do you get 3G in your area?

Yeah but signal problems comes every now and then. Also I need unlimited plan because I don't do good with limited plans, always extend the limit. :|

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
*www.speedtest.net/result/2528970091.png

Free Wifi ...local. Runs through all buildings in society...Good for Downloading.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
a hacked modem.. you can get more than twice as much speed from it

Well it is a DOCSIS modem, meaning it uses the coaxial cable tv line.. The modem is the one that stores all information regarding the connection speed and download limit..
Whenever you download something, the modem uploads how much mb you have downloaded to the ISP server and the server sets the limitations..
But what if the modem never uploads ?
Look at my sig.. im not joking..
ask anyone from my city, how pathetic ortel connection is..
PS: I have used Unlimited Plan, and just increased speed using modem.. you can use it on a 200mb limited plan as well to get unlimited high speed connection

No offense but you sound like a noob, trying to say the game is bad as it gives slow-mo pictures in his PC 'cause it can't handle the game well.

How in God's name can a modem increase the net speed?

Sorry, that sounds very noobish.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, when the game is too easy then I don't want to play it. I want some challenge and if game can't provide me then I usually move to other games. :)
I don't play online at all. I do like Co-op games but not that online MP. I tried it but didn't liked it much, co-op is also a no go nowadays when I have a $hitty net connection and my room mates and friends "can't handle that hard game like Borderlands where enemies don't die in 2-3 bullets" in their words. This is too hard for them. :evil:

ladies ;-)

:D :D i got a roommate now, here, who claimed on the first day seeing me play "cheap and easy games" like "Dota2" that he've been playing games "Seriously" for last 10 years. I offered him FC3, he tried to move the gun with arrow keys with right hand, i offered him NFS MW, he figured that this must require mouse movement and stood still with Porche 911 for 10 mints...then finally i convinced him play Street fighter Vs Tekken...serious game...son of a b*** lost after playing "Sitar" and "Tabla" with mah keyboard and said..."kya tum khelte ho? bekaar game sab...kabhi WWE Smackdown 2007 khela hain?

I've seen plenty of such "eff" Heads .. what they need is a plain kick on the arse.

BTW, can anyone post the system requirement of Crysis 3 and how well this game is optimized for pc ??

nginx

In the zone
Proof, or you're a troll.

I concur. What he's saying seems impossible. I don't know of any ISP that doesn't set limitations server side.

Proof please.

Yeah but signal problems comes every now and then. Also I need unlimited plan because I don't do good with limited plans, always extend the limit. :|

Call up the Tikona guys and ask them if they service your area. They provide reliable wireless internet and if there's a tower nearby, they might be able to help you.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Hey guys I'm out of the country right now, and I can't buy the game from Origin India or Game4u direct download. can anyone get the game from Game4u and mail me the code? I'll transfer the amount online to any account. please pm me if anyone can help me out, it costs $100 here :cry:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Proof, or you're a troll.

I don't know if he has really done that or not but modem hacking is possible and it requires an uneducated Cable Internet Service Provider, lot of luck and great knowledge in network devices and security. Its not just a job which can be done reading some Google pages. DOCSIS (Data Over Cable Services Interface Specification) is the way to go.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
ladies ;-)
I've seen plenty of such "eff" Heads .. what they need is a plain kick on the arse.
BTW, can anyone post the system requirement of Crysis 3 and how well this game is optimized for pc ??

Tell them that. I have also kinda similar room mates as SAM. So unfortunate, damn my GF used to play better than these retards. :D:D

Call up the Tikona guys and ask them if they service your area. They provide reliable wireless internet and if there's a tower nearby, they might be able to help you.

They don't. :|

Why don't you guys get a regular unlimited plan ?

You think I haven't tried that. I have spoken to nearly every ISP and no one provides wired connection here in my area. :evil:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
What I said, was another form of Piracy.. I donot want to get infractions for it.. So im deleting my posts
BUT
If you want proof , here it is

Research a bit about what "Haxorware" and "Forceware" are
and compare *www.speedtest.net/result/2515417601.png

this with the data plan speed available on ortel website..
Better yet, ask some respected member from my state, if normal Ortel plans can provide this kind of speed (Saswat etc.)

Seriously after spending months here in TDF, you guys think Id just randomly start trolling ? LOL
I just wanted to share some info, nothing wrong with that
Have a good day..:evil:

Last edited:

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
guys after i activated crysis 3 on 22nd and after logging in on origin, from the very next day it says some else is logged from another location with my email id on origin....what should i do?

gameranand

Living to Play
If you wanna discuss something offtoppic dont spoil this thread ! make a new thread ! No more offtoppic discussion now !

Cool off. Offtopic is an integral part of forum no matter how much we hate it. Its at acceptable right now, we are basically discussing Internet speeds and related problem in a MP based game. And yes no one here likes C3 at all and so no excitement at all.

tkin

Back to school!!
What I said, was another form of Piracy.. I donot want to get infractions for it.. So im deleting my posts
BUT
If you want proof , here it is

Research a bit about what "Haxorware" and "Forceware" are
and compare *www.speedtest.net/result/2515417601.png

this with the data plan speed available on ortel website..
Better yet, ask some respected member from my state, if normal Ortel plans can provide this kind of speed (Saswat etc.)

Seriously after spending months here in TDF, you guys think Id just randomly start trolling ? LOL
I just wanted to share some info, nothing wrong with that
Have a good day..:evil:
This won't work with BSNL or any large national ISP, so.........

Top Bottom