CRS disease - Please help - Which movie it is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

din

Tribal Boy
Ok, this is the problem when you get old, CRS disease lol

Anyway heres the thing.

Was on a trip to Kodai. Just before going out in the morning, switched on the TV, watched an English movie for about 15 mins. I think it was HBO. They showed the movie name, but I forgot.

This is what I recall from the movie.

The movie is about a jail and inmates there. The guys are telling the stories on how they came there, what crime they did etc. Two guys were great friends, and friends in doing crime too, but after they get married, their wives create problem, they part, but both end up in Jail and becomes friends again, one guy die etc.

And another funny guy trying to do a small operation, hes smoking with one hand and trying some crappy knife and scissor on other hand. Then a nice Doctor come, they all talk, and something like a 'Jail Day' comes, where the families of people living in Jail can come and meet them - thats all. Stopped there, went out and had a great time in Kodai.

Now, I have no plans to go to Jail lol, but for some reason I remembered the movie and wanted to watch it fully. Only problem is, I do not remember the name :(

Anybody can figure out the name of the movie from this story part ? Sorry, may not be of much help, but if anyone figure it out, please let me know.

Thank yah all - in advance.

A

Angie1313

you totally have me stumped! Were there any actors in it that you recognized?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
this is the schedule, pick out which one was it
*www.hbosouthasia.com/southasia/schedule

OP
din

din

Tribal Boy
OK, some more parts I remember.

The friends part.

Two great friends, friends in robbery etc. They share what they get from robbery. Once they get a lot of $$$ and keep in a bank locker or something. The guys get married, but the wives try to fight and make these guys separate (one guy good but other guy's wife create all problem, second guy believe in his wife blindly and leave the first one). after some days the second guy go to bank to get money. And Police catch him. The officer tell him his wife only told him about this ! He realize his mistake, goes and kill his wife and finally comes to the jail. He see the other friend in Jail and feel very embarrassed. But the other guy still like him.

I know this story goes like something narrated by a kid, but I am trying my level best to get the name of the movie :(

@T159

Thank you for the link, but I think the site does not allow schedule viewing of 2007 (I think the movie was aired in 2007 Oct)

@dheeraj_kumar

No, I think thats not the one :( But thanks a lot for commenting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom