Creative EP-630/35 and EP-830 earphones - Differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
hhahahaaa
@praka
make sure it dun come in a box-illa packaga [lol]
*jrg.free.fr/photo/creative_01.jpg:D
it shud come in box:D

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^ :D Hopefully not! this guy in TE forum seems reliable. :) well ,actually today morning I thought of going to EKM to get one.then only Remembered today it is Vyapari hadthal :evil: so ,online buy!.

Tamoghno

Padawan
yes.Rs 800+50 for courier.already send him cash deposit.He is famous for genuine deals only man!:p ofcourse with warranty!(also "todphod" warranty too ;) )
Is katmandude some online seller ?do they ship all over india ? Please give me link or any other way to contact if possible.

I know the question is dumb. But i really need to know

Fender

Right off the assembly line
Have just done a comparison over at *in.creative.com/products/comparechart/comparechart.asp between the ep-630, 635 & 830. EP-830 is bundled with a carrying case! The ep-830 & 630 comes with y shaped cable while the ep-635 cable goes round the neck. EP-830 looks pretty classy. In the end, it's down to the design and how you would like to wear the earphones I guess. For where to get it they have listed their distributors at *in.creative.com/shop/in-distributor.asp those should be trustworthy since it's there Hope these information helps you with the selection~!

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
Is katmandude some online seller ?do they ship all over india ? Please give me link or any other way to contact if possible.

I know the question is dumb. But i really need to know
He is a famous seller in Tech Enclave and Erodev Forums.
*www.techenclave.com/members/katmandude.html

unfortunately ,digit forum doesnot concentrate on trade /bazar section.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^ :D Hopefully not! this guy in TE forum seems reliable. :) well ,actually today morning I thought of going to EKM to get one.then only Remembered today it is Vyapari hadthal :evil: so ,online buy!.

which site i also wanna buy one ( paypal )

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^ I dont know if it is posting here wrong.but you have to register in TECH ENCLAVE FORUM.
and see their trade zone!awesome deals!
*www.techenclave.com/forums
katmandude is a registered seller who can procure almost anything(small items afaik!) from USA and also ships from bombay procuring items lami road shops like alfa ,heera-panna etc.

here is the EP-630 thread :
*www.techenclave.com/dealer-s-paradise/creative-ep-630-rs-800-shipping-105860.html
There are other sellers too there.

BTW ,welcome back krates :D

Last edited:

ankushkool

Youngling
We are gettin off topic :p

has anyone got an idea how much better is EP 830 than EP 630? i checked out at laminton road in mumbai, EP 630 is for 650-700/- and EP 830 is for 850-900/- which sud i go for???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom