Creative EP-630/35 and EP-830 earphones - Differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
Hi ,

I am thinking of buying one for my N73ME. when I inquired the distributor here for EP-630 ,that fellow is asking Rs1025/-. :x

What I read in many forums is this earphones are selling for as low as Rs650/- now a days.

where can I procure one reliably for cheap?

and I want to know the difference between EP-630 ,EP-635(white colour) and EP-830 .any ideas?pls share here.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
^^ *in.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=441&product=17398&listby=

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
EP-830 looks cool. what is the price of this model? lemme warn you, the cord on Ep-635 is quite short. unless you want your mp3 player/phone hanging near your jean's pocket, don't buy this... go for EP-630 instead.

Tamoghno

Padawan
EP635 is intended for using with small and lightweight mp3 players like ipod nano or shuffle. It designed such that the player keeps hanging from your neck near your waist(depending on your height) . I dont think you'd want to hang n73 from your neck. Better choose ep630 , audio quality is exactly same.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
EP-830 looks cool. what is the price of this model? lemme warn you, the cord on Ep-635 is quite short. unless you want your mp3 player/phone hanging near your jean's pocket, /quote]

then buy the EP - 635 for sure as the N73 has got the adapter and the cord of EP 635 is small so they together will make it long....

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@yogi7272
here in gurgaon the ep-630 retails for 1000 bucks in reliance digital. in other stores its not available.

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
hmm how is plantronics ear phones? Someone recommend me from below list ,the best VFM earphones which beats EP-630. :D I know plantronics is famed for headphone sets.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
if the 830 costs almost 3k, u'd be much better off gng for the aurvana

OFF TOPIC : any idea how much the Creative X-Mod costs?

Last edited:
OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
EP-830 availability is a problem.it is not officially yet available(acc. to distributor).though duty paid shops got it here.not for Rs3000 ,but it is around Rs3500 ,acc to the guy.(just went 1 hr before to town:D) .also ,they got many unknown brands charging rs8000+:confused: seriously ,those music addicts ,do they buy this stuf.

Last edited:

Pat

Beyond Smart
praka dude, get it from katmandude from TE! I got it from him for 800 bucks.He ships all over India. Talk to him.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
If u can get one online then try this one
Cresyn E630 and acording to some guys on SE-NSE and Esato, this set is much better than EP 630[i myself dont find my EP 630 that gr8].
*www.soundwiseusa.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=6

btw has nyone seen this one before?
*www.soundwiseusa.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=4
WT*? its a 1-1 copy of EP 630!!!

OP
praka123

praka123

left this forum longback
*www.cafegadgets.com/searchResult.p...&price_range=&search_prod.x=0&search_prod.y=0

^ cafegadgets showing Rs799 for ep-630. now may be it is a gimmick :p they may ask rs250+ for shipping?

@aravind:I ordered for Rs850(inclusive of shipping) with katmandude.I am not sure about the genuinity of those available here.even shops in town offers EP-830 if you havent checked for.but I dont believe these ppl,cant be 100% sure of genuinity .:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom