Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Pafex(FedEx)

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • EMS Speedpost

Votes: 21 14.4%

• Total voters

tkin

Back to school!!
Hi guys, which is the most vfm courier service here, I want to send a mobo, a proccy and some rams, I've used blue dart but its very costly, anything a bit cheaper? For mobos?

Answer the poll.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: Best Courier Service(VFM)

Then answer please, I think this should help all shippers and buyers here. I've used blue dart, but its too costly for sub 5k items.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Voted for DTDC. One problem I have found, even though the shipment has arrived at their main branch at Patna, they take almost a couple of days to deliver. But they may be problem related to my place only.

You may also try Speedpost. I have no idea about the rates but they are very reliable and prompt.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!

Voted for DTDC. One problem I have found, even though the shipment has arrived at their main branch at Patna, they take almost a couple of days to deliver. But they may be problem related to my place only.

You may also try Speedpost. I have no idea about the rates but they are very reliable and prompt.
Speedpost is honest, they will never steal stuff, but they jump on the parcels just for fun, need to pack in carbon fiber cases.

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line

DTDC hands down. They are not the cheapest around,but they are much more economical than BD. I have had many positive experience with them. All the stuff I have sold here, I have sent through them.

I prefer DTDC.

And BlazeFlash? You honest put that up on the poll? Thats the most pathetic service i've ever encountered. Piece of advice: stay AWAY from them.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

They are the courier our office has engaged :-(, and support you 100% on that. RUN AWAY from them.

Last edited:
OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Re: Best Courier Service (VFM)

I simply love FEDEX
Its expensive but does the job
Good but very expensive, like blue dart, also has very small no. of offices, dtdc has 4 offices in my area and one of them is opp of my house.

bhushanm

I Am Jack's Assembly Line
Re: Best Courier Service (VFM)

I simply love FEDEX
Its expensive but does the job

They all do the job. They would shut down if they didn't. The difference would be in the service, the coverage and the economy of the transactions. IMHO.

Top Bottom