Counter Strike GO is now out.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Its around 3.5 gigs.

First look comments : The graphics remind me of Left 4 Dead 2. Maps are incredibly detailed, which will take some time to differentiate enemies from the textures. The crosshair is weird, not sure if there is an option to get the vintage crosshair back. New weapon models look cool, the knife feels weird though. The MP5 is replaced with the MP7....among other things.
So are there many indian servers?
If yes,ill try to buy the game via flipkart and activate on steam. Problem is i'm not allowed more games :D

Rating look good
9/10 :O

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Here I found from flipkart another way to download from disc. Not sure if it will work. That guy is claiming , he is successfull. Those, who have bought from flipkart, but not yet installed can give it a try.

Note- this is the solution fro the people who didn't havfe the cs:go beta !

1)go to steam library when you have activated the game.
2)right click the cs:go bar, choose delete local content and confirm it.
3)now on the page on top bar click on steam>settings>
there must be an option "Change" For steam beta participation, if "NONE-opt out of all beta program" is chosen then change it to "Steam beta update". click ok. steam will restart and update.. it will take approx 5 minutes.
6)when steam restarts, enter the disk. run setup. install the game 2.1gb of the game will be installed from the disk now.rest you have to download. :( i too had to but this worked! enjoy! and please don't criticize flipkart.. it's not their fault but publishers!

Yesterday I played few minutes against BOTs. They changed the traditional buy menu, added some equipment like decoy bomb ... And as said by desmond it is very hard to differentiate between texture and enemy. finding very difficult in headshots. There heads are seems too little :(

Will try to post screens tonight.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Screenies coming up....

maps played : Inferno and Aztec.

*i.imgur.com/KOJTE.jpg

*i.imgur.com/cl856.jpg

*i.imgur.com/vdLIw.jpg

*i.imgur.com/41B2O.jpg

*i.imgur.com/v937I.jpg

*i.imgur.com/M6ryc.jpg

*i.imgur.com/wH6Lx.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Hyopp.jpg

*i.imgur.com/fjEJ8.jpg

*i.imgur.com/RdR6r.jpg

*i.imgur.com/WzEdc.jpg

*i.imgur.com/0enko.jpg

*i.imgur.com/MG69J.jpg

*i.imgur.com/DPJO4.jpg

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Please answer my stupid question,
Does this game have a SP campaign or or is just like 1.6 or is it only worthy for playing online?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Nope..no SP campaign. Though I was hoping that they would add one.

One more new feature I noticed : While playing against Bots, if you die, you don't have to wait fiddling your thumbs while the bots fight it out. You can take control of whichever bot you are currently spectating and continue playing as that Bot.

Hrishi

Nope..no SP campaign. Though I was hoping that they would add one.

One more new feature I noticed : While playing against Bots, if you die, you don't have to wait fiddling your thumbs while the bots fight it out. You can take control of whichever bot you are currently spectating and continue playing as that Bot.

THanks buddy , for the Snapshots. HTe game looks aweomse. :)
I will get my hands on it* soon.

Btw , can some plz share the minimum system requirements. ??

demansional

Broken In
I still think Battlefield 3 is better than this. I remember CS as the old school game that I used to play when I was in middle school.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I still think Battlefield 3 is better than this. I remember CS as the old school game that I used to play when I was in middle school.

It is still old school. Not much has changed in way of gameplay dynamics. Maps have been revamped and more balanced.

Gun Master in BF3 is similar to Arm Race mode.

It originally started out as a Gun Game mod for CS 1.6. It has not been incorporated into the actual game instead of a mod.

demansional

Broken In
It is still old school. Not much has changed in way of gameplay dynamics. Maps have been revamped and more balanced.

I see their intention in trying to keep up with all their competitors tho. Like, the interface looks very similar to games like black ops and battle field. Regardless, I'll always remember CS for their original version, not even for CS source.

Hrishi

Actually the newer Versions or rather say the succesor versions of CS are way too precise for the CS1.6 addicts.

Have you seen the bullet impacts and the level of precision and damage done by one single bullet in CS:S compared to the Cs1.6 ??

Recoil is comparatively very less so more accuracy.

Top Bottom