[Query] Corsair service center in kolkata?

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
Hi, I am from kolkata.
My 2 years old PSU 'Corsair VS450' has stopped working this afternoon (I still can't believe corsair psu stopped within 2 years).

I want to know....
i. Service center address of corsair in 'KOLKATA'?
ii. What is the procedure?
iii. How much time it takes to replace/repair the psu?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
contact kaizen infoserve. Kaizen Info Serve Pvt Ltd in Princep Street, Kolkata | D Link India Ltd | Router Repair & Services | Justdial
you may have to register an rma on their website (Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd., .::. Login) before submitting the psu.

OP
Moy

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
contact kaizen infoserve. Kaizen Info Serve Pvt Ltd in Princep Street, Kolkata | D Link India Ltd | Router Repair & Services | Justdial
you may have to register an rma on their website (Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd., .::. Login) before submitting the psu.

Thanks... can u tell me how much time will they take to repair/replace the PSU?

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
It is at Princep Street. Just opp. to Hotel Embassy. Just go there with your PSU and Bill. I did RMA few months ago, they did the registration for me. Took 13 days.

P.S. To be honest I was disappointed of the infrastructure of Kaizen Kolkata.

OP
Moy

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
It is at Princep Street. Just opp. to Hotel Embassy. Just go there with your PSU and Bill. I did RMA few months ago, they did the registration for me. Took 13 days.

P.S. To be honest I was disappointed of the infrastructure of Kaizen Kolkata.

Did they repair it or just replace it? 13 days is very long time.

OP
Moy

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
any update? have you submitted it?

I'll submit the psu this week, may be tomorrow. I called them yesterday, they told me that it will take 10-15 days for the hole process.

- - - Updated - - -

any update? have you submitted it?

Today I submitted my PSU. They told me to call after 15 days.

Really the infrastructure of Kaizen Kolkata is not so good, it looks like old office building, junk of box, files..

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Today I submitted my PSU. They told me to call after 15 days.

Really the infrastructure of Kaizen Kolkata is not so good, it looks like old office building, junk of box, files..

they replaces your psu, you dont need to worry. ;)

OP
Moy

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
I submitted my SMPS on 16th of July. Today I called Kaizen Kolkata and they said they haven't received the replacement yet. Oh god.. its 17 days and they are "Expecting" to receive it next week. I don't know how people say corsair after sale service sale is good, at least in kolkata it is not.

OP
Moy

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
I forgot to mention that I got the new version of Corsair VS450 :)

The previous version had...
i. Two +12V Rail
ii. 4-Pin EPS Connector and One 6-Pin PCI-E Connector
iii. Efficiency was 80%

But The new version I got has...
i. One +12V Rail
ii. 8(4+4)-Pin EPS Connector and Two 8(6+2)-Pin PCI-E Connector
iii. Efficiency is 85%

rock_dj

Broken In
Hi guys, my PSU's CX500 ATX 24 pin has gone bad, i need to give it to the RMA, do they need the box and invoice. I may have the invoice however i doubt i still have the box, would they take it in? Please advise. Thanks and sorry if i invaded on anyone's thread here.

prithwiraj

Right off the assembly line
Hi, I am from howrah.
My 2 years old PSU 'Corsair VS450' has stopped working.i have box but cant find bill..have warrenty but i am still confused if i have no bill warrenty possible?
guys please help me..thanks in advance.

quicky008

Technomancer
^what happened to your psu?Why did it stop working?

Without bill chances of availing warranty are rather slim-but you could still try talking to them and see how they react to your situation.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hi, I am from howrah.
My 2 years old PSU 'Corsair VS450' has stopped working.i have box but cant find bill..have warrenty but i am still confused if i have no bill warrenty possible?
Kaizen Infoserve,
CENTRAL PLAZA,
41, B.B. GANGULY STREET,
1ST FLOOR, ROOM NO. A-11,
Kolkata - 700012
Tel: + 91 - 33 - 40078292
West Bengal State
Corsair will honor warranty either by receipt or by the date of start of manufacture of that product. Don't worry.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, I am from howrah.

No need for a bill - you will get warranty depending on manufacturing / import date.

Top Bottom