Core 2 Duo E6300 + Intel D946gzis

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrain123

Tribladez rizes to power
I have a C2D E6300 processor and INTEL D946GZIS motherboard to sell. Only used for nearly an year. Bought it for Rs.14000. Expecting something around Rs.10000.

Intel DG31GL - G31,S,L,No Srl / Prl, 1333 = Rs. 2900
Intel DG31PR - NEW G31,S,L,16x,1333 MHz = Rs. 3125
Intel DG33FBC - 33G,S,L,16x,1333 MHz = Rs. 4850
Intel DG35 EC - 35,S,L,16x,1333 MHz = Rs. 4600

Intel E7200 Core2Duo - 2.53 1066MHz,3 MB,LGA,45n = Rs. 5400

I am not spoiling your thread buy just Telling you the latest price.

Source: *www.deltapage.com/ on 01 September 2008

acewin

Point Blanc
you must be joking, better know the street price before fixing your price.

not just street price, I really doubt this pricing. in 14K proccy n mobo, jeffrain123 when had you bought.

Last year in March my friend got E6750+DG33FB mobo in that price.
Man, I am ready to buy the combo in 3.5K, just to reduce my overall cost.

:arrow:Your location and reason for the sale.

:arrow:About me I live in Bangalore

\
\
when the hardware was awbought

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
Buddy you still are lacking on information like when the mobo and proccy were bought. How much warranty left and where are you from.

And are you saying that you will sell your mobo in 2800. If yes then good luck seeking buyer.

Rajiv Negi

Broken In
Brand New Gigabyte GA946GMX-S2 = Rs. 2425/- with Bill and 3 year warranty.

Brand New Box Intel 946G chipset motherboard for Rs. 2750 with 3yr warranty.

harikatt

In the zone
hi.. i bought
intel quad 6600 with mb dg35ec along with RAM 8gb..and cabinet.. costing me to 23000/--

10days back.. with 3year warranties.... and i i sell them i will not get.. that price..

used is used.. and never get back the same or near price...

buying things of PC mean either enjoying for gaming or business..... so have to lose some mony for second hand items there....

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^ doesnt matter. No fool will buy that board for more than 2000. 1600 is the price i would pay. It will be beter if you keep it yourself or make a fool out of some college junior and unload it to him. :p

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
Fr 2k odd u can get 1333mhz boards much faster n feature rich.
Eg 7050 n 6100 chip boards.;-)

Rajiv Negi

Broken In
My friend sold his RMAed Intel original 965G full ATX board with 1.5 year warranty left for Rs. 2400. RMAed motherboard is Replaced one with 100% working board. Buyer was really happy.

OP
jeffrain123

jeffrain123

Tribladez rizes to power
Come on people. I am not a rich guy like u. I need 2 get sumthing considerable 4 the mobo. Pls. Allow me 2 sell it. Im not forcing anyone.

Come on people. I am not a rich guy like u. I need 2 get sumthing considerable 4 the mobo. Pls. Allow me 2 sell it. Im not forcing anyone.
I perfectly understand your situation. Even I want to sell my Pentium 4 2.66Ghz CPU which I bought for 7K, and my Intel D915GLVG which I bought for 5K, for around 4K and 3K respectively. But who will buy it ? Nobody will. Because their prices are much different today.

We are not stopping you from selling your board, infact, nobody will. But price wise, you can't expect something high.

So please understand the situation properly. If you want to get back the money you spent on the system, I am sorry to say that you perhaps never will. Atleast by selling it.

If you want to upgrade and at the same time keep the cost low, the best you can do now is to sell your board for around 1.6-2K and buy a Palit GF7050 board for 2.2K and see how well you can overclock your E6300 (it may be around 2.5GHz). This can help you last longer.

Roadripper

Journeyman
same wit me had bot ma rig 4 yrs back now need to sell that off for a core 2 duo the max price i got from ma dealer was 5.5k for proc ram and mobo.. pc prices are so volatile bt u cant help it ...:(:(

fastraj

Broken In
boss be realistic man,u wont get more than rs3500.i had a system worth 40000 and sold it for rs4000 after 3 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom