Core 2 Duo E6300 + Intel D946gzis

Status
Not open for further replies.

harikatt

In the zone
if a PC is for personal you think like paying money for enjoyment.and entertainment. if its business. you try the earning to get more from the investment.. thats the way u have to feel before buying a PC ,

bodyquest

Träît¤r$_¥ll_$üffêr
boss be realistic man,u wont get more than rs3500.i had a system worth 40000 and sold it for rs4000 after 3 yrs
happend to me to..sold a combo of ...p4 2.8 ghz HT+d865gbf [13k] ; 2x 512 mb hynix [6k] ;; 6600gt [12k].....for rs 4ooo \-....

piyushbajpai1

Broken In
here a person sold his C2D E6300 for 2K with 1.6 Years warranty left , i talked to him but someone already paid him so if u are interested for a deal my bid is 2K for the Proccy .

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97561

OP
jeffrain123

jeffrain123

Tribladez rizes to power
So wat if ur friend sold his C2D for 2k. Big deal!!! Go tell that some place else.
Prices updated:-
C2D - 6.5k
MOBO - 2K

hi friend...

atleast for now you have come up with some reasonable price which someone will buy..
the people over here are trying to help you pal. please check the market rate.

and yes like piyushbajpai1 mentioned a person sold his C2D E6300 for 2k. i have also purchased from him some hardware.

so open your eyes man. if not satisfied please check the price over here..

*www.deltapage.com/

OP
jeffrain123

jeffrain123

Tribladez rizes to power
So is someone ready to buy atleast the mobo?

I bought the processor last year for 9.7k. So can anyone offer atleast something around 6.5k?

Last edited:

cool_boy4ua

Broken In
So is someone ready to buy atleast the mobo?

I bought the processor last year for 9.7k. So can anyone offer atleast something around 6.5k?
who will buy E6300 at 6.5k when he can get quad 6600 at 5.5k..Open your eyes better to keep your CPU with you its not worthy to sell according to your price :)

aurorasky

Broken In
I have a C2D E6300 processor and INTEL D946GZIS motherboard to sell. Only used for nearly an year. Bought it for Rs.14000. Expecting something around Rs.10000.

Oh my god..... I bought E6500 which was 20 months old for 3.6k today and Abit MB for 3.2k.

My friend is selling his E6700 for 4.5k+shipping which is 1 year old.

Like vijayb said, me too not spoiling your thread....Dont feel bad.Its the latest price I am saying. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom