Conveting videos to 3gp format

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroNits

Broken In
Does anybody know how to convert videos (*.mpeg, *.avi etc.) into 3GP format???? is thr a software for this? plz help...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
xilisoft conv .... gud to convert to 3gp .... but also givs conv failed error quiet frequently

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
The best s/w for this task is WinAVI 3GP/MP4/PSP/iPod Video Converter!.I use it a lot to convert videos for my phone and it works really fine

*tinyurl.com/tax5k

sree_shan

Broken In
@nitronits

u can find many trial version softwares .... u can surf the following sites and links ....

*www.softsland.com/download.php?url...xe/avex/avex-mobile-video-converter.trial.exe

*www.imtoo.com/downloads/3gp-video-converter.exe

*casario.blogs.com/mmworld/2005/12/convert_videos_.html

........... and there are so many else.....

:) :) :)

hailgautam

Youngling
You can try SUPER, it is totally FREE to download and to use. It plays & converts very fast full length movies to any other format with NO time limitation

*www.erightsoft.com/S7f01.html

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
rakeshishere said:
The best s/w for this task is WinAVI 3GP/MP4/PSP/iPod Video Converter!.I use it a lot to convert videos for my phone and it works really fine

*tinyurl.com/tax5k

Completely Agree

OP
N

NitroNits

Broken In
thanx a lot guys.....i opted for WinAVI 3GP Video Converter (n downloaded its crack frm sumwhr) n it works AMAZING!! thanks again!
I wonder how DIGITians always have the BEST solutions....;)

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
NitroNits said:
thanx a lot guys.....i opted for WinAVI 3GP Video Converter (n downloaded its crack frm sumwhr) n it works AMAZING!! thanks again!
I wonder how DIGITians always have the BEST solutions....;)

Said you the fact;)

forkart

Right off the assembly line
I'd like to use yasa 3gp video converter to convert mpeg and avi to 3gp mp4 video. It does a good work.
*www.yasasoft.com/3gpvideoconverter/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom