[Contest] SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive]

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
UPDATE: Challenge 6 is now LIVE... read on below for more information and the link.

*EXCLUSIVE CONTEST FOR DIGIT FORUM / COMMUNITY MEMBERS ONLY*

Attention all gamers!

For the next few days, we have an exciting gaming challenge coming up for all of you to participate in. It involves loads of game-related posts here in the Gamerz section and showing off your unmatched game cred. No big deal, right?

Prepare to show us what you’ve got in popular titles like CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA, and Kungfu Combat. And answer questions related to gaming in general.

But make sure you register on India’s biggest gaming platform “Dew Arena” and share your GAMER_ID in this thread (and wherever you post in all the subsequent contest threads) to battle it out.

Click here to register: bit.ly/2bv6O52

*i.imgur.com/836MPXn.jpg

GRAND PRIZE = 2 Lucky Winners win an Xbox One each

CONSOLATION PRIZE = 3 Lucky Winners win a Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse, Redragon ASURA K501 Gaming Keyboard, SteelSeries Siberia 150 Gaming Headset

*i.imgur.com/rC64DTG.jpg

Excited? Curious to know more? Patience, patience… as more will be revealed later tonight.

Stay tuned…

--

CHALLENGE #1 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #2 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #3 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #4 [LIVE] = What game(s) are you playing? (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #5 [LIVE] = Your all-time favourite games? (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #6 [LIVE] = I'm a gamer because... (Open till Sept 20, 2016)***FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS***

1) Do I need to register on the ESL link to participate in this contest?
A) Yes, absolutely. Only entries that mention their ESL Gamer IDs will be considered valid. So mention them in every post you make in the contest threads.

2) Apart from responding in the contest threads, do I have to also participate in DewArena’s ESL competition?
A) For the purpose of this contest taking place here in Digit Forum, no, you don’t need to play ESL matches. All you need is the Gamer ID (by registering through the ESL link: bit.ly/2bv6O52) to mention in your posts. That’s it.

3) I don’t know how to capture gameplay to participate in Contest #1. What do I do?

No problem. Just submit an image / picture screenshot of your gameplay as a valid entry — that’s good enough.

4) What if I don’t participate in all the contest threads, am I still eligible for winning the prizes?
Technically, yes. But while picking the final winners, we won’t just be considering the quality of the participation. Quantity also matters. So to maximise your chances of winning, make sure you participate in all the contest threads.

5) When will the results be announced?
Sometime after September 11. Definitely before September 25. A new thread will be created to announce the winners.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
re: SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive]

How to participate in this SKOAR! #DewArena contest? Create your #DewArena GAMER_ID by just following the steps below...

Registration link >>> India DEW ARENA | ESL

*i.imgur.com/EcrhUGN.jpg

Terms and Conditions of this SKOAR! #DewArena gaming contest:

*i.imgur.com/EykSrr0.jpg

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
re: SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive]

Is this online or being conducted in an arena? Also what would be the timings?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Grand prize: Xbox for two lucky winners

Fail.

PC gaming contest and prize is a console.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

See this guy's reaction:

That is f0rest, a pro CSGO player.

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member

Is this online or being conducted in an arena? Also what would be the timings?

The contest announced at the beginning of the thread is being conducted here in our forum. The ultimate DewArena finals -- being held in Delhi -- will be held in an arena and streamed live through ESL India's channel, of course.

Fail.

PC gaming contest and prize is a console.

It's a brand new console -- for FREE. And it can be yours for not too much effort, either. You're participating, right?

See this guy's reaction:

That is f0rest, a pro CSGO player.

Epic! Amazeballs.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

I was only circlejerking la.

:p

But seriously, gaming gear is a much better prize than consoles IMHO.

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member

I was only circlejerking la.

:p

But seriously, gaming gear is a much better prize than consoles IMHO.

I know. :)

Next time, we'll try to get more exciting gifts.

For now, I hope you're still excited to know more about what's in store for participants...

TheSloth

The Slowest One

i would have participated but don't have a fifa16.

f0rest : "look at me, i have a ps4, I am so happy now" :rofl:

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member

No worries. Participate in the other games then - CSGO, Dota 2, Kungfu Combat - and you're still eligible to win any one of the advertised prizes. The challenges aren't difficult at all.

knidarius

Broken In

Don't know what I am gonna win but the gaming gear sure as hell is worth a shot!!

Gamer ID : 10412444

Also, which screen capturing tools should I use? Both for PC and Android (Kung Fu Combat)

chimera201

Wise Old Owl

Microsoft trying to get rid of its Xbox One stock :lol:
PS4 would have been ok.

GamerID:10416346

Last edited:

FYImgamer

Right off the assembly line
Re: SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive]

Hahhahahaha!! That was hillarious!!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

f0rest : "look at me, i have a ps4, I am so happy now" :rofl:

That was hillarious!!!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Re: [Contest] SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive

^your account name is so bright that i can't even read it with casual look. Have to go near screen to read it. Why use such color??

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Re: [Contest] SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive

^your account name is so bright that i can't even read it with casual look. Have to go near screen to read it. Why use such color??

That was my bad. Is the colour better now? Was going for the mountain dew colour :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Let's see what comes out of it. Participating in the CSGO one :D

GooGooGeeGee

Broken In

little confused. am i supposed to participate in esl through this? asking bcoz i'm no pro gamer xDxD

but i don't mind winning meself an XBOX, y'know? so yeah, i'm willing to take part in this shindig... xDxD

just registered on the esl link. my gamer id is 10436997.

hope i win the XBOX (don't care about the other shite!)

Top Bottom