[Contest] SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive]

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"
Re: [Contest] SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive

Nah, you don't really need to play the game to participate in this contest. That's the beauty of it all. It's much simpler.

If you look into the first post, Challenge 1, Challenge 2 and Challenge 3 has three threads each for CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16 and Kung Fu Combat. Click on the hyperlinked words or look into this Gamerz subforum to find them all stickied at the top. Challenge 4 and Challenge 5 have one thread each. So there are 12 + 2 = 14 threads for you to post in. You can choose to post in all 14 of those threads or just a few that you like and prefer -- the choice is yours. But remember, your chances of winning the prizes are directly related to how many posts you make. More posts you make in all the contest threads, greater chances of winning.

Post in all these Challenge threads with your Gamer ID mentioned in each post.

Hope this explains the contest. It's not so much about playing the games, but more about posting in the forum.

Cheers, all the best. :)

Copy pasting all the live contest threads and FAQs again here...

CHALLENGE #1 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #2 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #3 [LIVE] = CSGO, Dota 2, FIFA 16, Kung Fu Combat (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #4 [LIVE] = What game(s) are you playing? (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #5 [LIVE] = Your all-time favourite games? (Open till Sept 20, 2016)

CHALLENGE #6 [Coming Soon]

***FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS***

1) Do I need to register on the ESL link to participate in this contest?
A) Yes, absolutely. Only entries that mention their ESL Gamer IDs will be considered valid. So mention them in every post you make in the contest threads.

2) Apart from responding in the contest threads, do I have to also participate in DewArena’s ESL competition?
A) For the purpose of this contest taking place here in Digit Forum, no, you don’t need to play ESL matches. All you need is the Gamer ID (by registering through the ESL link: bit.ly/2bv6O52) to mention in your posts. That’s it.

3) I don’t know how to capture gameplay to participate in Contest #1. What do I do?

No problem. Just submit an image / picture screenshot of your gameplay as a valid entry — that’s good enough.

4) What if I don’t participate in all the contest threads, am I still eligible for winning the prizes?
Technically, yes. But while picking the final winners, we won’t just be considering the quality of the participation. Quantity also matters. So to maximise your chances of winning, make sure you participate in all the contest threads.

5) When will the results be announced?
Sometime after September 11. Definitely before September 15. A new thread will be created to announce the winners.

I thought results were to be announced by 20th.
Also are challenge 8 etc part of this challenge or some other?
Because the thread isnt updated.

saske9800

Broken In
Re: [Contest] SKOAR! & DewArena’s Gaming Challenge, Win Rs 1 lakh worth gaming gear [Digit Exclusive

Digit has started pinging winners!!!

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"

Digit has started pinging winners!!!

Yup & Congo..

- - - Updated - - -

I was only circlejerking la.

:p

But seriously, gaming gear is a much better prize than consoles IMHO.

Well for those who have desired consoles but were unable to get due to one reason or the other Console is cool. But Yes, I am a PC Gamer and would (double) love to get my hands on that "beasty performing havoc wreaking" Gaming Mouse. :p (GG)

Top Bottom