Congrats Kalpik, Our new Super Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Why aren't the Windows Guys nominated for Moderation? Why not anandk, Vishal, infra......

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
congo dude.

@ t159, mod is someone who moderate limited assigned forum. Super mod is one who can mod all the forums. but i think digit forum will continue to have only super mod. so he is a super mod.

din

Tribal Boy
Why aren't the Windows Guys nominated for Moderation? Why not anandk, Vishal, infra......

1. Stop calling windows guys n lin guys !! I was just joking calling him penguin, I was not in a serious mood at all.

2. Anand had some controversies before (no hard feelings !) and I do not think he was very active helping others or moderating / managing users in a nice way. No, I am not at all against him, I like and respect him very much, he used to post a lot of useful tech news as well, I was telling I do not think he will be able to manage others. Just my opinion though.

3. Vishal and Infra are very nice persons and both of them are excellent choice for Mod position. I am not sure whether they are interested / whether Admins contacted them / whether they are busy with other things. But I agree both of them will be cool mods.

4. Do not call Vishal or Infra as Windows guys !! Thats like insulting them lol. I mean to say Vishal post a lot of things regarding windows, he helps everyone in win problems and Infra does the same, whether its Win or Lin, he help people a lot. But the "Windows Guys" (or Linux Guys or Mac Guys) sounds like fan boys (lol atleast in this forum !!) and they were / are never fan boys.

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Oops I forgot to wish him.

Hearty Congrats Kalpik. I called you penguin just for joking ok ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom