Congrats Kalpik, Our new Super Mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Congrats Kalpik!

bwt Digitians, in general, are a disciplined lot. Mods don't have lot to do here ;)

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
Me said:
Or you can appoint our trustworthy old (and non-fanboyistic ) members like Infra, Kalpik, Choto, Vishal should be made Mods.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=755157&postcount=44

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Whine if they do, whine if they don't.

Congrats Kalpik, I got me eyes on you muchacho ;) [..or is it the other way around..]

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Thanks everyone! This was really unexpected :p Ill try to do my best as a mod here :)

@gx: Please ask the admins why they appointed me, you will not get answers on this thread. And please don't convert this thread into an OS war.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Congrats Kalpik ! :D

And just for the records, since my name was mentioned here by one or two ... Thanx but modding just wouldnt interest me. :)

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"

Guys, can we please stop discussing who should be made mod and who should not? If you people have nothing else to talk about on this thread, i might as well lock it :)

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Congratulations Kalpik. No doubt you got moderation, you truly deserve it. I know you'll do a great job as a moderator. :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
saurav, it's digit moderators and not windows/linux/mac moderators. C'mon you don't need to whine everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom