Confusion Viewty,N82,G900,HTC Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^If you think like this then there are other features which are almost useless like shake me, twist etc etc.

There are some games which make use of the 3D chip. I have heard about them. They look better if your device has Hardware 3D acceleration.

Power UP

In the zone
I think N-gage Asphalt 3D uses the hardware chip , read in some forum.
The feature "Motion blur" can be seen in mobiles having graphics accelerator like N82, N95 8gb etc but not in devices which doesn't have the chip.

Third Eye

gooby pls
^I have read about it somewhere. Unable to recall names.

^^ Like this one.. :)

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8IfFj3CN_I
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SIzb23amW8
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHmcuIEyBTo
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAJXA6Qgggs

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The graphics accelerator can also be used in other graphic heavy activities, like video playback. With graphic accelerator, we can play higher resolution higher bitrate video smoothly. Images in gallery will open faster. Video recording will be smoother. In fact anything that is related with graphics will benefit, not just games.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The graphics accelerator can also be used in other graphic heavy activities, like video playback. With graphic accelerator, we can play higher resolution higher bitrate video smoothly. Images in gallery will open faster. Video recording will be smoother. In fact anything that is related with graphics will benefit, not just games.

y dont nokia put nvidia chips...:D:D:D.. no fone will beat it if it does...:rolleyes:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq

The N96 manages the video part with the DSP.it plays 640x480 @ 30fps vdos just like the N95 and N82.the absence of the hardware 3D accelerator in N96 wont hamper its vdo playback capabilities but it wud suffer in games.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
It seems N82 is peoples 1st choice....how abt samsung mobiles with optical zoom and goodies...and new motorola ones..that have kodak camera...:rolleyes:

I think motorola one will be somewhat a hit in market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom