Confusion Viewty,N82,G900,HTC Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
N95 8 Gig not included ?!?!?!

Hey, that's the best one out there.

BTW, the next phone I'm looking forward to, if i replace my N95, will be HTC Touch Pro.... not the Sony Xperia X1, unfortunately :(

Of the 2, I just liked the HTC better... what say guyz?

But, I seriously dunno which phone in recent times can actually replace my superphone... the N95 8GB.... never found a complete package like it.... just missed the touchscreen :(

Any1 got news on a superphone comin soon........

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
C905 a dumb phone??LOL.

I guess you havent heard of project capuchin yet. M tired of providing links. Search this yourselves.

N95's stay is shortlived now. SE coming with a 5 mp autofocus walkman with UIQ having both wifi and gps. Patti.

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
Wow great news......but I cant wait sooo long...I mobiles will keep comming...If I wait I will be Dead :shock:

OP
sujoyp

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am somewhat SE fan but SE didnt relesed a fantastic mobile ....I was waiting for X1 but it is also getting delay and delay....Nokia r relesing some fully loaded phones...but looks r not that great....

If X1 would have released...I would have considered it first....else HTC diamond and N82
SE is delaying too much....every thing..They r somewhat lagging behind

Power UP

In the zone
Wow great news......but I cant wait sooo long...I mobiles will keep comming...If I wait I will be Dead :shock:
The thing about mobiles is that no mobile stays the king for too long , better buy what is the best available and be happy :p

After a few years buy another best phone available at that time ^^

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^^ N96 is there to beat it.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: i am krates and not Kpower ...... i am in shamefull misery right now will recover day after tomorrow.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^^ dude N96 has got a 16gb memory and a card slot

it has got several video codecs installed and it is more video centric

looks are better than N95...

the audio chip i think is changed and it uses the same as that in N91 ( not sure )

weight is less :D:D

Symbian OS 9.3

Stereo FM Radio with RDS ( ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom