Confused in rig configuration

bapun

Broken In
Sorry but i just need to use this configuration for 4-5 months then i am planing on upgrading my pc up until that instance i want to play games so can ZEBRONICS PLATINUM SERIES 700 WATT CAN IT HANDLE MY PC as I am not having a too high FI configuration as some of my friends are using ZEBRONICS PLATINUM SERIES power suppy
INTEL CORE 2 Duo E 7500 2.93GHZ
MOTHER BOARD--- INTEL DG-35
HDD---7200RPM SEAGATE 320 GB
DVD WRITER ----SONY DVD WRITER
RAM----2GB ZION 800MHz

PLZ COULD ANY 1 PLZ TELL ME COULD I BUY IT ?????????????????

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
bapun said:
Sorry but i just need to use this configuration for 4-5 months then i am planing on upgrading my pc up until that instance i want to play games so can ZEBRONICS PLATINUM SERIES 700 WATT CAN IT HANDLE MY PC as I am not having a too high FI configuration as some of my friends are using ZEBRONICS PLATINUM SERIES power suppy
RAM----2GB ZION 800MHz

PLZ COULD ANY 1 PLZ TELL ME COULD I BUY IT ????????????????

A 700 w PSU is not needed for this PC. A FSP SAGA II 500w (Rs.2200) should be enough for this and also your next PC (if you use no SLI)

bapun

Broken In
i am from bhubaneswar as no good power suppy is available here xcept zebronics wat to buy all are suggesting the power suppy that r not available here for psu iball,zebronics only these 2 are available here so i think that zebronics 700 platinum is far bettere than iball
as no good psu is available here wat can be done .....and if i buy online if any thing happens to the psu who will claim the warrrenty yaar tell me i no i can buy online from ebay
there are problem that is the why i can't buy

Piyush

Lanaya
if you really think that online may cause problem then its not so
there are many reliable online shopping sites too

check out for
SMC international

bapun

Broken In
listen up for wat am i asking i will upgrade my pc later after 4-5 months but still i want to play games in my configuration
RAM----2GB ZION 800MHz
asus EAH 6850
so can the ZEBRONICS PLATINUM SERIES 700 PSU HANDLE THIS PC

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Yes, it will handle this PC and next PC even if u use SLI or cossfire in next PC. dont worry. get it if you find it at good price.

Cilus

laborare est orare
FSP, Corsiar are available in BBSR. Our forum member Vickybat has already found them. PM him to get more detail.

bapun

Broken In
hey guys wat do u think of MAX PAYNE 3 wen is it going to be relesed or is it finally going to be relesed or not................

saswat23

Human Spambot
Cilus,
only Corsair CX-430, CX-500 and CX-600 for 2.6k, 3.2k, 4.1k respectively here. No other series are available. No other good series from Corsair available.
And FSP SAGAII 500W and 400W are available for 2.6k and 2.3k respectively.

IMO SAGAII 500W will be good choice then.

BTW what is the cost of Zebronics 700W Platinum SMPS..???
600W costs 2.6k and 700W will cost around 3.2k IMO.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Zebronics Platinum 700W is around 3.2K. It is a good PSU with decent enough build quality and better than local PSUs in a good margin. I was using it intially with my Phenom II 955, HD 5770, 2X2 GB DDR3 and 2 TB of HDD for almost 6 to 8 months and there was not a single problem. I have tested it with a GTX 285 with great success. It can provide 35 Amp current in the 12V rail and easily handle a HD 6950 2 GB.

bapun

Broken In
thank you for ur help i was thing of buying 2nd hand psu that was from zebronics pro 600 watt but it was already old & it had only 1 year warraty left he was charging me 3k

ok for cabinet i was planning for zebronics aviator how is this cabinet & features can any i say
as i am planning on buying it wats it costs

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ bapun

Hey buddy i am from cuttack. If you are planning to buy cabinets, think no other brand than coolermaster if buying from bbsr. Coolermaster is available here and that too with great prices. Our forum member cilus bought a cm 690II advanced @ 5.5k from here.

Its way way better than any zebronics cabinet in looks and build quality. Cm usp100 is available @ 3.2k.

For psu, aditya infotech in bbsr deals with corsair and fsp psu's. They will get all the other high end corsair series but will take some time. I have spoken to them about this.

Get the fsp sagaII 500 @ 2.6k. You can even negotiate with them for a better price and might get it cheaper than online prices. This psu can handle upto a radeon 6870 or maybe 6950 easily.

bapun

Broken In
hello vicky can u just give me the detail address of aditya info tech or even if any phone no plz i just want to speak to me
help me yaar plz
if good psu is available i will buy that why to buy zebronics ?????????
ok in next post plz u reply to me

bapun

Broken In
hello piyush r u having any address of aditya infotech & these phone no r not working just the last one woked but he was biswajit mahapatra from it care & he was not selling smps
wat to do yaar...........?????????????????

just help me out here ..............???????????????????
no goods PSU???????

Top Bottom