confused all again!

cray.x

Broken In
hello all I'm confused buying b/w Motorola Defy+ or the Sony Ericson live with Walkman. I seriously have the mood to buy Motorola defy+ plus. but my dad says SE will be better. I just don't know what to do now, there is a very minute difference b/w the two of them, and my dad says he won't buy Motorola until he can see it or use it physically. So please tell me guys If you have seen this phone in Delhi or Gurgaon in any shop. so that we can actually see its live demo????? Its really annoying that there are almost no shops having Motorola except the online stores.
and If u have any better suggestion under 15k then just lemme know that too. Really I'm so so confused!!! :-?:-?:-?:-?:-?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Try mobilestore. There is Huawei X5 Pro too with even better specs than Defy+ but you won't find this mobile anywhere except online.

daksh

Journeyman
Xperia U, and if the space limits you I'd suggest you push your dad towards 17k as he looks okay with Sony. You could show him how Sola is better than both!

daksh

Journeyman
Sony Xperia Sola Price in India 2012 16th August valid in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai,Mumbai and Delhi

Nighthawk12

In the zone
Get Xperia U.It has 6gb memory not 4gb.Which is enough I guess.I have more than 30 apps and 4HD games installed still 2.8gb remaining.
+You can opt for OTG.

Top Bottom