Config for Gaming 60k

OP
G

gvamsikris

Broken In
@Souro

Thanks for the info. I generally play racing games along with COD, Skyrim, CS, WOW, FIFA, Virtua Tennis ..... similar games .... So if I Dell U2311H is good, it will be my first choice.

@Sarath

Thanks bro !!

Sarath

iDota
Ok I will mention it again, Dell U2311H has a successor in the form of Dell U2311HM which is LED lit. I gave the link above.
The Asus panel however is better than the Dell one. 10bit vs 8bit.

I spent a month, yes, an entire month researching monitors and came to that conclusion.

Asus PA238Q > Dell U2312HM > Dell U2311H

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Good to know that. Bad thing is that one expect newer products to be better, particularly when you are paying more or equal than a pretty old model.
Sometimes you can, sometimes you cannot. Its not different from altec lansing mx6021 being a massive let down compared to mx 5021. It happens sadly. You are getting lot of features for a 4k-5k case and you're trading it with with built quality, although once the entire case is occupied it all stays very nicely. You just need to make sure the 400R that you are getting has no dents or bends.

One can't consider 500R. Not worth the premium for sure.

Case that I would consider? Corsair 600T or the HAF 912 advanced. Inface, 912 advanced comes with USB 3.0 header, HDD cages with 90 degree tilt and all that. But whatever you choose between the 2, you just cannot go wrong with it. 600T is a dream.

*i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k500/HardwareBBQ/600T/IMG_0985.jpg*i.imgur.com/7pi6y.jpg*i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k500/HardwareBBQ/912/IMG_1653-1.jpg

Do note that the 912 advanced and 600T uses a re-routing cable, but according to the coolermaster's site, newer ones use headers.

Hopefully these images should help you out.

Ask the mods to change, you yourself can't do it.[/QUOTE]

OP
G

gvamsikris

Broken In
You can have a look over microsoft sidewinder x4. It has got backlit keyboard and one of the best vfm keyboards.

By any chance do you the price and availability of it?

Sometimes you can, sometimes you cannot. Its not different from altec lansing mx6021 being a massive let down compared to mx 5021. It happens sadly. You are getting lot of features for a 4k-5k case and you're trading it with with built quality, although once the entire case is occupied it all stays very nicely. You just need to make sure the 400R that you are getting has no dents or bends.

One can't consider 500R. Not worth the premium for sure.

Case that I would consider? Corsair 600T or the HAF 912 advanced. Inface, 912 advanced comes with USB 3.0 header, HDD cages with 90 degree tilt and all that. But whatever you choose between the 2, you just cannot go wrong with it. 600T is a dream.

Do note that the 912 advanced and 600T uses a re-routing cable, but according to the coolermaster's site, newer ones use headers.
[/QUOTE]

out of these which one shall I go with --> Corsair 600T / CM Storm Trooper / HAF 912

Ok I will mention it again, Dell U2311H has a successor in the form of Dell U2311HM which is LED lit. I gave the link above.
The Asus panel however is better than the Dell one. 10bit vs 8bit.

I spent a month, yes, an entire month researching monitors and came to that conclusion.

Asus PA238Q > Dell U2312HM > Dell U2311H

wat abt ASS for Asus PA238Q ?

funskar

Padawan
Get urself this lg d2342p 3d led monitor..

Theitdepot - LG 23inch 3D Monitor With 3D Glass (D2342P)

It costs 17k only .. [Itdepot prices r high from local market]

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Its a mid tower. Check the specs from the respected site: Graphite Series? 600T Mid-Tower Case - Graphite Series - Cases

Souro_Ray

In the zone
thanks Sorcerer. The case is pretty deep, thats why i guess it looks bigger than it really is.

If you have the budget for it, choosing a good case is tantamount to going nuts, especially if you have newegg.com delivering to your place in the US. So many awesome cases come out there!

OP
G

gvamsikris

Broken In
thanks Sorcerer. The case is pretty deep, thats why i guess it looks bigger than it really is.

If you have the budget for it, choosing a good case is tantamount to going nuts, especially if you have newegg.com delivering to your place in the US. So many awesome cases come out there!

Hey Souro I stay in Bangalore not in US :wink: I got those goods delivered by my friend, I am going with 600t if budget permits I will go with Storm Trooper.

All, can u give some inputs abt the remaining config too ....

Souro_Ray

In the zone
No no! i didnt mean you, gvamsikris! i was just making a general comment about people living in the US. But just go through Newegg.com once; i went nuts seeing the variety of good, bad and ugly parts available there!

But getting back to the topic: if you get the Corsair Graphite 600T Snowy White Edition, be sure to clean it often :p

If budget permits, its always wiser to go for a full tower case. Some of the best choices for full tower are the CoolerMaster HAF-X and the Corsair Obsidian 800D. But thats just my opinion

OP
G

gvamsikris

Broken In
Any one in the forum using an Asus PA238Q ?

@funskar

I am not looking at a 3D monitor now its of no importance for me. But that is a really good price if monitor's review is good

I have checked the reviews of Asus PA238Q there were many issues of high bleeding of light and Dell U2312HM is good but in rare cases it has some ghosting effect. I have posted feedback for TDF member who has bought this one waiting for it :oops:

No no! i didnt mean you, gvamsikris! i was just making a general comment about people living in the US. But just go through Newegg.com once; i went nuts seeing the variety of good, bad and ugly parts available there!

But getting back to the topic: if you get the Corsair Graphite 600T Snowy White Edition, be sure to clean it often :p

If budget permits, its always wiser to go for a full tower case. Some of the best choices for full tower are the CoolerMaster HAF-X and the Corsair Obsidian 800D. But thats just my opinion

Corsair 800D and HAF-X are mostly out of my budget. Let me know apart from Dell U2312HM and Asus PA238Q do any body have other suggestions on monitors.

OP
G

gvamsikris

Broken In
I have decided on Dell U2312HM monitor. Tomorrow I am going to S.P Road, I need your suggestions to finish the build.

Case depends on my budget I will get 600t / 400R.

Souro_Ray

In the zone
As far as i know, the Carbide 400R costs around 4.5K-5K. The Graphite 600T should cost around double of the 400R. Carbide is simplicity, Graphite is elegance, but thats just my opinion :)

harshatiyya

Broken In
@gvamsikris

why dont u go for NZXT PHANTOM full tower case? it has good airflow. and its only 8k in india (full tower).

Top Bottom