Condom vending machines to be installed in BPO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Seems to me that the government has taken a right step after a long, long time.. Its going to install Condom vending machines in some BPO's coz acc. to the sources.. people are having unprotected sex with multiple partners during the night shift.. so the best way to avoid AIDS would be to install Condom vending machines..

Source

ajaybc

Youngling
Seems to me that the government has taken a right step after a long, long time.. Its going to install Condom vending machines in some BPO's coz acc. to the sources.. people are having unprotected sex with multiple partners during the night shift.. so the best way to avoid AIDS would be to install Condom vending machines..

Source

I think they shud install mala-D vending machines too.;-)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
...people are having unprotected sex with multiple partners during the night shift...

Now that's what I call mixing work with pleasure. Maybe after Desperate Housewives, they should start Desperate BPO Employees as well. ;)

Though It Prevent Infections but Incourage Sex..dont you think so:D

If you can't beat them, protect them. :D

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^
Today:
Boy: Let's go for the movies. I have two free tickets and we'll get free pop-corn as well. Are you coming?

Girl: Ummm... OK.

In future:
Boy: Let's have sex. I have free condoms. And they are dotted as well. Are you coming?

Girl: Hell yeah!

:D

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
They should keep female condoms also:D

All jokes apart India has higest number of HIV+ patients in the world, so step like these are desprately needed.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Ha, instead of stepping up a no sex in office policy, they are actually inviting it with vending condoms.

They might as well put up some extra tables for the adventurous.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
LOL You even get paid for the fun! Why not have salary deduction, vending machines are sure to be vandalized!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom