computer riddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jxcess

here is a riddle for all u computer geniuses. suppose u have a laptop with windows running on it. And suppose u have a password enabled in the bios. lets say the password is "password" . and also the letter 's' on ur keyboard is not functioning. now u have just booted ur computer and its asking u for the password in the bios. so now the question is what is the best way to log in? I know there can be many possible answers to this question but I'm looking for the best possible solution. I'll post my answer after 10 replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
intriguing...

take out the battery, leave alone for a couple of years till the CMOS battery dies out and then boot up :)

or get urself a USB k/b....

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
how to copy paste in bios?
If key s is not functioning correctly, why not try hittin with a hammer. Itll work for sure

Now answer this
How to make a dead crow fly????There are total 11 answers possible nd ill post the real one at end:D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i doubt usb keyboard will work

Clear CMOS memory by short circuiting JP2 jumper
or
take out the battery, then plunge it back

chicha

High without substance...
well if the 's' does not work at the bios then there is no chance that it will work when the os boots.

I have 2 options, depending on how old the laptop is. if its relative new i would get it serviced, else i will use my BOSH on it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom