CM-Storm Spawn VS Razer DeathAdder

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hi,

was going to order Razer DA Black Edition online, when i spotted the spawn listed there, and was, as always, confused :???:

as the title suggests; kindly shed some light people. google failed me on the specifics :neutral:

P.S. - am an FPS gamer, using a (moderately) claw-grip.

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
:oops: I failed google

thanks for that ! :grin:

saw the page...i guess the grip-style itself seals the deal ! apart from this, the spawn's shape allows the third finger to sit on the mouse top itself (unlike dangling on the side of the mouse, which i sometimes find quite irritating while browsing)...and good reviews + recommendations from fellow digitians (cilus, jas) make spawn a better choice for me ! also, had seen DA at a shop today...seemed a tad large and i was wondering how would i be able to handle this, but not knowing of any other option, had given in.

so finally am directed to the mouse i should've thought of earlier itself. anyway (cooler master, i love you ! thanks for giving me quality products like the HAF-X, cm-storm weapon of choice, and now the spawn ! :grin:)

thanks a lot ishu for that ! :)

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
hey an update...the 'versus' thing vapourised, and the spawn and DA hugged each other as brothers...hehe....actually my bro who is posted outstation also demanded for a mouse, hence ordered both of them (DA black edition as well as spawn) online. what a beautiful resolution to a conflict ! :))

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I have the spawn and I've tested it. Spawn is perfect for claw users. Little picky on surface pads, but CM provides 3 firmwares, out of which they have different LOD setting and 1 of them is made for dark surface pads. It does the job for what its worth:
*i.imgur.com/1o5I5.jpg
*i.imgur.com/KVEGN.jpg
*i.imgur.com/nHuUI.jpg
*i.imgur.com/XTi4k.jpg

Top Bottom